I thought Josh Koscheck had an analyst position at FOX

HendricksPunch

Quick jab by Hendricks
@Blue
Reaction score
That seemed short lived. I know that was a while ago but anyone know why that didnt go forward? Also, if anyone watched him in action, how did he do?

I think that was just a one time thing. He was just being a guest. Not a regular by any means.

He did better than I expected. Pretty solid. Just kind of funny seeing him do it is all.

Last edited:
He did pretty poorly, was saying "uhhh" a lot

Last I heard he was upset that the UFC only gave him 2 title shots and he wants to be paid than 83k pe rfight after 5 losses in a row

Lol he sucked at it. Should have had him and Daley together on an episode. Maybe that would be more interesting lol.

He was absolutely terrible. Nervous as hell, kept fiddling with his pen, and when they went to him he would start mumbling bumper sticker-like phrases with no real analytics. "Uh... styles make fights"

Or he would repeat what the last person just said "yeah, DC is right... (repeats DC's sentence almost word for word)"

He was crap...not Tito bad, but still very very awful.

I remember him removing his dentures on live TV. That's about it.

never liked the guy. hopefully semtex knocks him out

someone had said something about fox offering him an analyst position but he screwed it up somehow? Could be completely wrong, but he wasn't comfortable when they brought him on, he fumbled quite a bit.

If Cruz is a 10, kos was a minus 50. I personally think cruz is the best at breaking down fights. He gets so freaken technical and it's not just a bunch of shit It actually all makes perfect sense. He's not quite as smooth as dc, but as far as breaking stuff down, he's the best.

If Cruz is a 10, kos was a minus 50. I personally think cruz is the best at breaking down fights. He gets so freaken technical and it's not just a bunch of shit It actually all makes perfect sense. He's not quite as smooth as dc, but as far as breaking stuff down, he's the best.

I may have to disagree with you here. I think Cruz is much better than Cormier, and he's also not incredibly annoying.

He was really bad. Couldn't hang with the pressure of live TV. I was rooting for him, so it was really painful to watch... almost had to change the channel...

Back