I thought Cruz got humiliated hard

It's very odd Cody didn't try to finish Cruz in round 5, or even go after him at all. I guess he didn't want to hurt him, or maybe his hand was broken?

He gassed out a
Fight metrics always update their stats a while after the fight is over. This will change

It will change, but Cruz still outstruck Garbrant. Cruz 1,2,5

OH WELL!

Cruz drew blood from Cody with legal strikes, Cody not so much...
Cruz did open up a cut on Cody's eye, yes. And then Cody went out and beat Cruz into the pavement. Garbrandt actually had a few opportunities where he likely could have finished the fight, but he chose to stand and taunt/pose instead. Honestly man, this was a pretty one-sided fight.

Give those 2 rounds to Garbrant, it's still 3-2 Cruz.
are you saying Cruz should have won 50-45? I love Cruz but he had nothing for Cody. Take into consideration that he was basically love tapping Cody but yet every time Cody got him it was hurting him

lol give up dude, Cruz got tagged, dropped multiple times. We didn't even have to wait for the decision to know who won the fight.

Cody out performed in striking, TDD, wrestling and every aspect of the game.

Cruz outstruck Cody, they each had 1 takedown in the fight. Defense doesn't score points.

Cruz is an ass hole? lmao guy is pure class
He talks so much shit. And he's really long winded, too. I really get sick of hearing people talk about how smart he is, lol...he's a fucking windbag.

Ronda lost. Many including myself, predicted it.

Cruz got beat down. Cruz was schooled. Beat at his own game. That has to be seriously... EMBARRASSING !

Cosmic justice caught up to Cruz tonight. Talk shit, get hit, motherfucker. And I'm loving it.

xXWaJ6R.gif

Cruz did more damage with legal strikes.
Cody got a couple knockdowns, and cut him with a headbutt (at least according to Rogan, I'm not convinced).
Dancing near the cage and laying down out of range isn't aggression or octagon control.
Didn't look like the headbutt cut him in the replay. Cody's head never touched Dom's face.

He gassed out a

It will change, but Cruz still outstruck Garbrant. Cruz 1,2,5

OH WELL!
You really think the pittering shots Cruz landed were more decisive than Cody clearly controlling the octagon, the crowd, and landing hard shots? Do you even watch fights, or do you just read about them and look at stat sheets?

Must suck for little Marco's fans. Donald J. Trump becomes president elect and now, little Marco loses. lol

that isn't what matters. Effective striking, grappling, aggresion, and octagon control. Little kicks off your back foot and feeler taps don't win fights like this when Cody was tuning him up.
Exactly. He hit Cody with some low kicks that didn't even ripple his skin.
Cruz got dropped like five times. Cody was never hurt

For the little Marco fans that are crying into their pillows tonight as they are trying to sleep,

even if your delusions led you to believe that Cruz somehow won 3 rounds, Cody had a 10-8 round 4 in which he mercifully let Cruz live by laughing his ass off as Cruz was on the ground stun. Cody could have chosen to follow up but he chose to laugh because little Marco was more pathetic than he thought.

Mr. Garbrandt is the champion, deal with it.

An out of prime Cruz got robbed[smull1]

Back