I thought Big Foot Silva NEEDS Testosterone to live?

Just out of curiosity: Who's HMC?

EDIT: found it.

i remember them saying he is the only one who really needs it to live

now he's ok??

let me tell u what...i buy none of that testing bullshit. Gsp was right, stuff is going on behind the scens

Big Foot has always been a PED cheat. He's been caught twice so far. As with all fighters that take PED's they will lie and do anything in order to get an advantage over their opponents. Big Foot should've been booted from the sport the second time he was caught.

Bigfoot does need TRT and the commission TOLD him to get on it. He obviously shouldn't abuse it but he does have a case.

From what I understand, he has a growth that requires surgery if he doesn't take TRT and it will keep coming back.

there is no "other drug" which is not illegal.. He shouldnt be allowed to fight then

^ This!

MLB baseball players have 10x the normal level of ADHD as the average population. Aderol is OK'd for close to 300 players. LMAO!!!

What a crock of SHIT!

If you can't pay attention, you should NOT be allowed to play Baseball.

Chris Davis gets the MLB's Dominose Probiscus to use Adderol for his ADHD from 2010-2012. They decide to not allow him to use it and suspend him for 25 games.

This year, he is allowed to use "other" medication to treat his "ADHD".

Aderoll evidently gives people WITHOUT ADHD a level of lucidity that is considered "UNFAIR".

What is the "average lucidity" level for a "normal Human"? What is the "average lucidity" level for a "person with ADHD".

How do we PROVE Aderall make an ADHD person just "Normal"?

ie. What if a "normal person" has a lucidity level of say 6 "whatever units". An "ADHD sufferer" has say a 3 unit reading. Why do we NOT believe that Aderall gives the ADHD sufferer a level 7 lucidity?

Well obviously it does considering that Baseball players have it at 10x the frequency of the average population.

There evidently is another drug besides Aderall to treat ADHD that DOES NOT give normal people a benefit from (At LEAST in Chris Davis case).

That said, 300 other MLB players STILL have the MLB Dominose Probiscus to use it!

Fuck that shit.

If you can't fight as yourself, don't fight period!:icon_evil

If that's true then he doesn't "need" MMA to live, I understand it sucks but it's not his opponent's fault he has a condition.

now he's ok??

let me tell u what...i buy none of that testing bullshit. Gsp was right, stuff is going on behind the scens

Well it was Chael Sonnen who famously said he'd die without it. Unfortunately it looks like he was just lying again.

He got a surgery that was required since he couldnt use Trt after ye?
And I dunno, his chin almost immediately got shot after it

Funny, I was just gonna make a thread asking who has the worst chin in mma and he would have been my vote.

I think it's perfectly possible he's still takes it while not scheduled to fight.

In fact that's more than likely what is happening, and I have no problem with it.

^ This!

MLB baseball players have 10x the normal level of ADHD as the average population. Aderol is OK'd for close to 300 players. LMAO!!!

What a crock of SHIT!

If you can't pay attention, you should NOT be allowed to play Baseball.

Chris Davis gets the MLB's Dominose Probiscus to use Adderol for his ADHD from 2010-2012. They decide to not allow him to use it and suspend him for 25 games.

This year, he is allowed to use "other" medication to treat his "ADHD".

Aderoll evidently gives people WITHOUT ADHD a level of lucidity that is considered "UNFAIR".

What is the "average lucidity" level for a "normal Human"? What is the "average lucidity" level for a "person with ADHD".

How do we PROVE Aderall make an ADHD person just "Normal"?

ie. What if a "normal person" has a lucidity level of say 6 "whatever units". An "ADHD sufferer" has say a 3 unit reading. Why do we NOT believe that Aderall gives the ADHD sufferer a level 7 lucidity?

Well obviously it does considering that Baseball players have it at 10x the frequency of the average population.

There evidently is another drug besides Aderall to treat ADHD that DOES NOT give normal people a benefit from (At LEAST in Chris Davis case).

That said, 300 other MLB players STILL have the MLB Dominose Probiscus to use it!

Fuck that shit.

If you can't fight as yourself, don't fight period!:icon_evil
or you could just not care about all this shit

let them use it

I think it's perfectly possible he's still takes it while not scheduled to fight.

In fact that's more than likely what is happening, and I have no problem with it.

Yeah I don't care what you use as long as you come to fight and pass the tests. I think every failed test should be a year. 1 year first offense, 2 second and so on. That's enough to convince a lot of athletes not to use it and it still gives guys a second chance like I believe everyone deserves. Get a couple of offences and you just took 3 years off your career, another one and you got 6. Some guys career's are pretty much over by then.

Bigfoot does need TRT and the commission TOLD him to get on it. He obviously shouldn't abuse it but he does have a case.

From what I understand, he has a growth that requires surgery if he doesn't take TRT and it will keep coming back.

so he IS taking it?

now he's ok??

Silva has looked unhealthy in the past few years. Surely you noticed.

why is he allowed to fight then with this "lifesthreatening" condition? thats my title: I thought he NEEDS it to live?

1. You keep putting quotes around "life-threatening". Who exactly are you quoting and what were their exact words?

2. People argue all the time by making the most extreme case they have available to them. So people with serious hormonal problems like Bigfoot who need testosterone to be healthy may say they need it to live, when in reality they only need it to be healthy and hormonally balanced. It may be irritating that they do that, but no more irritating than people who later make a big issue about the extreme consequences not coming to pass.

why is he allowed to fight then with this "lifesthreatening" condition? thats my title: I thought he NEEDS it to live?
The "I need it to live" bullshit is from Sonnen, not Bigfoot.

Bigfoot had to choose between testosterone and surgery.
The ban on TRT made it a choice between surgery and retirement.
He chose surgery.

so he IS taking it?

He ended up getting surgery. I believe the tumor ends up growing back so he will have to keep going in. The TRT prevents that and lets him live a more healthy life.

Part of me says if you have to go through that then you shouldn't be fighting for a living. The problem is that the commissions supported his decision and told him to get on it.

I'm not much of a Bigfoot fan but I would be perfectly fine with him being the one guy getting a TRT exemption.

I think it's that he needs TRT to get to a normal condition. It's not like he's going to die without it, but it's not the 100% Bigfoot.

Always annoyed me that this happened. Especially given the breast milk situation.

TS...Big foot got surgery...They literally probed a hook and removed whatever abnormality he had in his pituitary gland.

the steroids was help control the growth of that tumor...

Back