I thought Barao was winning until the 5th round

yea we know people like you exist - theres no way to beat the champ unless you ko him - people have no idea what they are talking about yet speak confidently - its baffling

Not too baffling, mate. Stupid people are likely to be totally ignorant regarding their own stupidity, right? I mean, it makes sense.

giphy.gif

I agree with TS.

Barao is still champ in my eyes. He wasn't even out, just more bad reffing.

I didn't want to wade through all the posts; did we determine this guy was trolling? There's not possible way someone would be that stupid to think Barao was winning going through the 5th.

Hahahahaha! Trolling at its finest.

Dillashaw beat the breaks off Barao!

You know how lopsided it was by the mere fact that Renans Brazilian coaches were telling him how badly he was losing between every round. Between 4 and 5th "You have to knock him out or submit him or he is taking your belt!"

As sarcastic as Dana was, I thought Barao won round 2 as well. That's about the only round, though.

OP must be 1 in a 1000000, truly special.

If serious this is the worst thread I have ever seen

As sarcastic as Dana was, I thought Barao won round 2 as well. That's about the only round, though.

Lol, no. When TJ had him against the cage he got Barao hurt, those were the biggest shots on the round if I recall.

There's not even one round that could be given to Barao, seriously

Did you even watch the fight...

TS, there's a thread called "Recovering Renan Barao Nuthugger," that's where you go to cry and pretend that Barao won anything last night.

I had it 40-35 TJ going into the 5th, 3 10-9's and 1 10-8.

Glad he finished it though because he deserved to get a finish after his performance, he looked great.

You must have been watching the fights with the other poster that turned off his tv after the Cormier v Henderson fight...

Back