I thought Barao was winning until the 5th round

TS I was watching the fight in Spanish (no Rogan commentary at all) no you are wrong, VERY wrong

Even i, a Barao fan know that T.J was dominating him for the entire fight.

I expected Barao to win especially after seeing Urijah getting tooled so easily.
Rogan had nothing to do with the pure excitement I felt watching from the first time he dropped Renan. I didn't / couldn't take my eyes off the screen from that moment forth.
Holy shit can't believe how good that fight was

By making this post, you just revealed your true identity.

You are obviously the judge that also scored Jones vs Gus 49-46.

9de.gif

Ok, just read the OP, saw it's gone 3 pages (max posts per page), is this a confirmed troll job ?

Barao landed more effective shots, blocked a lot of TJ's kicks. A lot of people were just hyped because of Joe's commentating.

Rd1 was definitely Dillashaws but rd2,3,4 were definitely baraos.

Thoughts?

Sorry sir, but you can't blame this one on Joe Rogan. TJ was dominating the fight and incase you weren't sure, he TKO'd him in the 5th. I thought TJ might be something special, tonight he proved it. Baraos is a killer and liked him, but he got beat tonight.

Barao was not winning for a single minute of that fight, not sure how you could say he won a single round much less 3.

Barao landed more effective shots, blocked a lot of TJ's kicks. A lot of people were just hyped because of Joe's commentating.

Rd1 was definitely Dillashaws but rd2,3,4 were definitely baraos.

Thoughts?

You are without a doubt wrong perhaps inept or blind.

You should stick to things such as drooling and scratching your nuts, things your IQ qualifies you for ya know?

At a push you can say he won round 2 but thats about it.

I thought Barao lost because of the ref and the lights were too bright for him too.

Am I doing it right, TS?

I feel like this almost has to be a troll thread but whatever, I'll bite. I think trying to argue Barao won 2 or 3 pretty out there but 4? Come on now. Dillashaw was clearly outstriking him, landed more significant shots, especially with those head kicks, and actually scored a knockdown, ending the round with solid GnP.

Looked to me like Barao was slipping a lot but at the same time Dillashaw threw so much it was definitely in his favor.

Back