I thought AJ boxed excellently

i feel like aj gets dragged into his opponents fight way too easily...

usually he gets to overpower them later when hes forced to find his rhytm

but its different when youre fighting a guy tha truly believes its his destiny, and has skills to back it up.

we know a big part of this game is mental, so its no surprise when guys like pulev, ortiz, povetkin, appear to have the skill bug just cant get over the age hump to beat them young guys that are in the right plave mentally and also have the skill to back it up.
Yeah the greats find a way.

The Cunningham fight is interesting because he was badly struggling in that fight, until he started using his size. The finish was more MMA than boxing as well. It was dirty as fck under Queensbury rules. I don’t think he’s gonna be able to do that to usyk, he’s too slippery. I think fury is gonna have real problems with usyk if they fight. I give him a better chance at beating him than Joshua’s rematch because he is more fluid and will make it rough if needs be, but I definitely favour usyk in the fight

furys been put on a pedestal by many of his fans, yet what had he actually achieved. He’s never defended his title, hasn’t fought the vast majority of the best guys and he’s a ped cheat. According to some though he’s an atg HW? He may get there yet but has a long way to go still
Yeah, that Cunningham stoppage rubbed me the wrong way. People act like Fury is some whimsical scamp but he's pretty shady, really.

He didn’t look bad but picked the wrong gameplan.

Also, stopping the body work right when it started to pay off was a god awful move.
He seemed to mimic Usyk at times which was weird, never looked the boss. Usyk stunned him in the 1st, can't have helped his confidence.

He seemed to mimic Usyk at times which was weird, never looked the boss. Usyk stunned him in the 1st, can't have helped his confidence.
He does that, he did it to Pulev too.

I'd like to have seen him throw a few more big shots. He was outpointing Usyk at times with the jab but he wasn't doing much damage.
I think he got caught up in trying to prove he’s the best boxer at HW now that he knows he’s not he can make the adjustment for the rematch

Usyk will beat Fury, Wilder and AJ (again). Usyk doesn't break under pressure and seems to have tons of experience.

Back