I though Diego Sanchez retired

I think we all need to see that KO again

Highlights-UFC-Norfolk-Best-of-Matt-Brown-vs-Diego-Sanchez.gif

A thing of beauty.

I don't really care about Sanchez but I do miss Matt Brown

would love to see this shooped as him falling into a hole in the ground.

the guy he's fighting, craig white is more of a grappler, idk if he can threaten on the feet so it might actually be a close fight

I'd much rather watch a Diego fight than any of the WMMA fights on this next card.

I think we all need to see that KO again

Highlights-UFC-Norfolk-Best-of-Matt-Brown-vs-Diego-Sanchez.gif

A thing of beauty.

I don't really care about Sanchez but I do miss Matt Brown

Fuck man
I remember live sayin 'that's a life changer'

Now you’re just begging daddy
You need to know when to use these ','. Commas help, because I'm not begging my own father for anything. Now I will give you two choices and you WILL do one of them. Reply to me with some idiotic response or don't reply at all.

Dance my puppet.

Remember how UFC turned cameras away right when that elbow landed? They also though that Matt caused first death in ufc

Yeah, that seemed to me like them putting the first part of whatever the plan to follow for a in cage death is. I'd guess they see something that seems like death, step 1 is cut out the feed, claim it was a technical fail, if he comes around re air the KO, then only air once the Doctors tell you he ain't actually dead. I'd guess if the fighter dies, they would revive him just enough so that he dies off venue, either in transport to hospital or in the hospital for legal reasons, like they do in motorsports most of the time so the event doesnt get stopped and people don't have to get reimbursed.

i can watch diego sanchez get ko'ed every weekend

he will just get back up and thank dana white for his peanuts, thank jesus, and then cry about his baby momma running away with his money

Diego Sanchez has really been not very smart and just been all company all the way forever. I always said while he was switching nicknames that he should have just gone with Diego "Zuffa" Sanchez because he would die for Zuffa 100%.

When Dana White cuts him so he can get killed fighting in some horseshit small time local show so he can milk the PR of the "dangers of mma and it being the realest of all sports because of it" yet get to remind everyone it didn't happen in the UFC because he protects his talent with his "generosity", if they get a mic on Diego as he is carted off to his doom he will no doubt be sure to at least get "I'd like to first of all thank Dana White" before giving off his last breath.

That Stevia ain't gonna pay for itself bro...

Saw that Leonard Garcia is calling him out to fight in Bare Knuckle Fights.

YES YES YES

Back