I though Diego Sanchez retired

Some of the posts are really funny, yet I'd feel bad to laugh. I'm conflicted.

I wish he'd just hung'em up.

I'm actually really surprised that Diego only has 4 stoppage losses in his career, I thought it was worse than that. I suppose it doesn't help that 3 of those were in his last 4 fights.

The low amount of stoppages is actually worse for your brain. The fact that he has a great chin means he eats much more damage over time. Giblert fight prob did much more harm than Brown's hellbow.

Apparently there's still a few words he can get out every now and then that are actually comprehensible, so they're sending him in one final time to finish the job.

And if you really think about it wtf is khabib gnna do? Wrestle him? Conor has been training to stop the FUCKING takedown. Honestly Conor stops him in 1 round. Max . And that’s if khabib can take the left a few times, I think he drops in 1

What does conor have to do with this thread?

i can watch diego sanchez get ko'ed every weekend

he will just get back up and thank dana white for his peanuts, thank jesus, and then cry about his baby momma running away with his money

I think we all need to see that KO again

Highlights-UFC-Norfolk-Best-of-Matt-Brown-vs-Diego-Sanchez.gif

A thing of beauty.

I don't really care about Sanchez but I do miss Matt Brown

Selling at it's finest. Perfect hand placement and slap to make it sound right. Textbook shoulder roll bump leading into more perfect positioning for further chain in the sequence (if MB was to so choose).

Nobody puts a muthafahka ovah like Diego. He's so damn happy to be there making a buck.

Yo!
I was like.......

RegalBetterHorsemouse-size_restricted.gif

He's still fightin?

UFC always looking out for health and safety.

This vid is terrifying. Speaking in slow motion.
0:40 is disturbing.

A thing of beauty.

wow - forgot how brutal that KO was.

And if you really think about it wtf is khabib gnna do? Wrestle him? Conor has been training to stop the FUCKING takedown. Honestly Conor stops him in 1 round. Max . And that’s if khabib can take the left a few times, I think he drops in 1
Are u ok?

The low amount of stoppages is actually worse for your brain. The fact that he has a great chin means he eats much more damage over time. Giblert fight prob did much more harm than Brown's hellbow.
this is true. Notice how Overeem is so much more lucid and eloquent than Mark Hunt. KO's save you from unnecessary CTE.

I think he did. I'm pretty sure we're now watching Diego's undead corpse fighting.

A thing of beauty.

do you guys realize wink reacted at the corner of that gif?
<WellThere>

xw0.gif

Back