I though Diego Sanchez retired

Notoriouslefthand

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just noticed thats hes fighting again this weekend. I though Matt Brown put that final nail in his coffin when he KO'd and almost killed him. I think its terrible mistake.
usa_today_10406557.1510464926.jpg

Diego doesn't think he has the right amount of brain damage just yet.

Couple more fights should do it.

8rWSPVW.gif

Last edited:
What you talking about? He just needs to make a few adjustments to become a contender again. The comeback starts this weekend.

If we have a Korean zombie, why not having a Mexican one as well?

That was Matt Brown’s retirement fight. Diego still believes he has another run in him.

Diego will never be the same fighter he was before leaving Greg Jackson Team in 2006 (he returned years later but wasn't the same)

And if you really think about it wtf is khabib gnna do? Wrestle him? Conor has been training to stop the FUCKING takedown. Honestly Conor stops him in 1 round. Max . And that’s if khabib can take the left a few times, I think he drops in 1

I think we all need to see that KO again

Highlights-UFC-Norfolk-Best-of-Matt-Brown-vs-Diego-Sanchez.gif

A thing of beauty.

I don't really care about Sanchez but I do miss Matt Brown

And if you really think about it wtf is khabib gnna do? Wrestle him? Conor has been training to stop the FUCKING takedown. Honestly Conor stops him in 1 round. Max . And that’s if khabib can take the left a few times, I think he drops in 1
Quiet you fucking casual.

I'm actually really surprised that Diego only has 4 stoppage losses in his career, I thought it was worse than that. I suppose it doesn't help that 3 of those were in his last 4 fights.

True fightas’ never retires!!

<{JustBleed}>

I think we all need to see that KO again

Highlights-UFC-Norfolk-Best-of-Matt-Brown-vs-Diego-Sanchez.gif

A thing of beauty.

I don't really care about Sanchez but I do miss Matt Brown
Remember how UFC turned cameras away right when that elbow landed? They also though that Matt caused first death in ufc

Back