I thnk Gus s the toughest opponent Jones ever faced

yekmurat

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Tıtle says all...ı have no doubt we wıll see a very competıtıve fıght thıs saturday

I'd have to go Shad, though his effort against Lil Nog recently has me confused how good Shad actually is.

I'd have to go Shad, though his effort against Lil Nog recently has me confused how good Shad actually is.

Shad hasn't looked the same since he lost to Jones. He at the time has been Bones' biggest challenge though

I agree. first dude Jones has faced who matched his size and is in his prime

I agree. Gus has the hands, solid chin, and brute strength that shall make this very interesting

Yeah. Gus is actually Jones age and has less distance to close than Jones's other opponents and might have the best power.

I agree, and I have voted with my wallet. not saying that he will win though, I just think that his chances are better than other more accomplished fighters that jones already beat, I think that stylistically, this is an interesting fight.

That may have something to with the fact that he's the only opponent jones hasn't beat.

Maybe your opinion will change Saturday night?

Maybe you jumped the gun on this thread?

Maybe. I think you are spot on if the fight is mostly fought on their feet. But I think Bones is going to land takedowns and he has a significant advantage in the grappling game. Gus does a lot of moving though and could be tough to grab. It is very interesting, but I can see Jones dominating on the ground.

I am just hoping someone will win over Jones. I lost a lot of money because of UFC 151

Maybe. He is probably the worst natural athlete Jones has faced but he does seem to make it work.

IMO the toughest opponent for Jones in paper was Machida but we all know how that ended

He may have made hard work of his fights, but has Gus ever been in trouble in any of his fights in the UFC? Apart from his loss, which was nearly 3 and a half years ago

Back