I Think We're More Likely to See Woodley vs. Usman at UFC 233. Covington Won't Fight.

Usman vs Woodley will sell sub-100k PPVs. Who would possible care about that fight? Colby can generate 300k vs Woodley, so that's the fight they make. Usman has nothing for Woodley anyway.

The thread just started and all comments are Anti-Colby . This shows hows why the king of chaos is the most polarizing figure in the MMA and possibly in combat sports right now no wonder why he is the next big ppv attraction

S/O to all Chaos Nation

ursvRLp.png
lmao be quiet Domin8tor, try not to get banned again there buddy.

Okay Dana.

Feed him to Woodley and watch him die
Dana knows that Covington offers very little threat to Woodley other than lung capacity which would be great if they were running a marathon but they fighting. I do think that Colby gets the fight because it would probably draw much more than a Usman/Woodley headliner just do due to the underlining factors that separate the two men.

Other than seeing Colby get stomped on I truly don't see or feel a competitive fight in a Woodley/Covington match-up Usman by far would be a more competitive match-up but a potential snoozer. So comes down to does Dana want a blast through with Colby or competitive snoozer with Usman and the fear of another draw where he's forced to repeat a sleep feast.
Stay triggered .
Colby is the welterweight champion of the world while you are here shit talking him here in Sherdog.

The thread just started and all comments are Anti-Colby . This shows hows why the king of chaos is the most polarizing figure in the MMA and possibly in combat sports right now no wonder why he is the next big ppv attraction

S/O to all Chaos Nation

ursvRLp.png
<LikeReally5><{clintugh}>

lmao be quiet Domin8tor, try not to get banned again there buddy.
Why should a man get banned for talking the truth ? I've never said a single fake thing in my whole sherdog posting history just talking the truth while all these other posters are fighter hating and bashing .

Stay triggered .
Colby is the welterweight champion of the world while you are here shit talking him here in Sherdog.

Take Colby’s balls out yer mouth pal.

colby dont want no hate crime committed against him, so he will duck and dive from this fight for a while.

I've never said a single fake thing in my whole sherdog posting history

Whatever colby wants to sit out and be a keyboard warrior let him. Woodley vs Usman is as good or better I'm excited to see the champion defend not that baby contender.

Do you have any sources? Usman just said ufc offered him a fight with colby...

Funny he says nothing in life is promised yet Woodley was promised a shot and he sat out for 16 months for his title shot because Hendricks didnt make weight.

Lmao the top three are all wrestlers, plus askeren is coming.

Incoming snoozers for the next 3 years.

I think there was a moment when people thought he could be the next brash star. Then I think he just talked his way out of stardom.

It's becoming pretty clear Colby Covington has no intention of fighting Tyron Woodley at UFC 233. It was already stated by Dana at the Usman/RDA Press Conference that he wants to see Usman fight Woodley next. When he was asked about Covington's promised shot he said something to the effect of "Nothing in life is promised".

Obvious negotiating tactic to pressure Covington into signing. He's claiming a hand injury. It was previous a nose injury that resulted in the UFC booking Woodley vs. Till at UFC 228. What makes anyone think the UFC would hold off on booking Woodley vs. another contender when they've already done it once before when Covington wouldn't sign on the dotted line?

Usman said on Ariel's show Monday morning that he's ready and willing to fight Woodley at UFC 233 if the UFC gives him the call. It's become pretty clear that Colby isn't going to sign the contract. We're probably going to be getting Woodley vs. Usman when it comes down to it.

when colby turned down woodley he need to fight and earn his spot back. that why he not the interm champ any more.

colby went from i fight who ever when ever guy to a i need time to get ready for fights.

Back