I think we will see Cain and JDS fighting 2 more times

I have Cain winning the best of seven 4-3

I doubt it unless there's a draw, nc or something else completely unpredictable. The only duo that I would be totally on board fighting again, if it was for a title would be Edgar/Maynard

I doubt it unless there's a draw, nc or something else completely unpredictable. The only duo that I would be totally on board fighting again, if it was for a title would be Edgar/Maynard

JDS will KO again and here we go for the 4th fight

Big Tim and Arlovski fought four times, it's not impossible.

It's only fair if Cain has to fight Frank Mir next. If he is the true champion, he must survive the curse.

MIR HW CHAMP 2013!!!!

Make it a World Series or NBA Finals or even hockey finals best out of seven tied 1-1.

He did it before in just 1 minutes,cains chin is not that good

Yea it's pretty well documented that Cain was injured. Even so getting clipped by a huge punch in the first minute of a Hw fight doesn't really show who the better fighter is. When Cain came in healthy he utterly dominated Jds.

That better not happen. This is how things will go: Reem(W) vs Bigfoot ---> Cain(C) vs Reem(W, new champ) ---> Cain vs Junior 3.

i gave my prediction few days before the figght, on another thread. i predicted cain would lose the first fight but win the second. im also predicting 2 more fight 3rd one is a draw and forth one cain wins again. when i posted this few days ago ppl laughed at me, cuz they were sosure jds was going to win.

I wouldn't be that surprised actually. The HW division is thin, both guys are relatively young, and they (along with maybe Reem) are clearly a cut above the rest of the division. I could see a 4th fight happening eventually if both guys keep winning.

theyll definitely fight at least one more time...possibly more...depends on what happens in the next few fights...overeem is on deck...werdum was kind of in limbo since he was already KOTFO'd by JDS but now that cain is the champ werdum is def. in line for a title shot...shit, even mir is eligible once again for the simple fact that he hasnt ever fought cain b4...couple more options at HW now that cain is champ that dont include jds

I think were gonna see them fight 5 times to be honest. The next one will settle it for a while.

I think JDS will win his next fight quick and call for a shot, get the shot. Who ever wins the 3rd fight wins the 3rd fight. Then they will take a break for a bit, and then fight 2 more times after a break

Back