I think we have to give both Dom Reyes and Jon Jones props they showed us a lot

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
People were laughing and making fun of Dom Reyes for saying he was the strongest guy Jones will ever face, but he proved he was, even Dominick Cruz and Rogan were shocked at his ability with only a high school wrestling background to power out and get up from those takedowns or stuff them agaisnt an experienced top level wrestler like Jones, that takes some insane strength and you can see he has those tree trunk legs and base.

Jon Jones showed his chin is iron, and also his boxing, defense, slip game and spacing is amazing

The fight was very close but you gotta give it to the champion, Reyes gassed and ran away most of the fight trying to blitz with combos from time to time to try and ambush Jones but it didn't work Jones was able to create space almost everytime.

Jones proved he is the GOAT in this fight, people shouldn't question him, Reyes came there like a bat outta hell and gave every ounce he had especially in the first round, that Reyes was powerful with heavy punches and explosive speed.

He is also a legit 6 foot 4, so we cant use the excuse that Jones only fights short guys, if Reyes fought any other 205 contender that night they would have been sleeping in the first round with he way he came out.

Very good competitive technical fight, they need to run it back for sure.

People were laughing and making fun of Dom Reyes for saying he was the strongest guy Jones will ever face, but he proved he was, even Dominick Cruz and Rogan were shocked at his ability with only a high school wrestling background to power out and get up from those takedowns or stuff them agaisnt an experienced top level wrestler like Jones, that takes some insane strength and you can see he has those tree trunk legs and base.

Jon Jones showed his chin is iron, and also his boxing, defense, slip game and spacing is amazing

The fight was very close but you gotta give it to the champion, Reyes gassed and ran away most of the fight trying to blitz with combos from time to time to try and ambush Jones but it didn't work Jones was able to create space almost everytime.

Jones proved he is the GOAT in this fight, people shouldn't question him, Reyes came there like a bat outta hell and gave every ounce he had especially in the first round, that Reyes was powerful with heavy punches and explosive speed.

He is also a legit 6 foot 4, so we cant use the excuse that Jones only fights short guys, if Reyes fought any other 205 contender that night they would have been sleeping in the first round with he way he came out.

Agree 100% with this.

Jones proved why he is the GOAT once again.

Nothing but respect for Reyes and the performance he put on, epsecially with it being his first 5 round title fight.

These guys are amazing, and Reyes will rule the division one day.

I agree. Great fight and too many Jones haters. Give the man some credit even if you don't like him. I'm not a fan, but I respect what he's done and his skill level.

Agree 100% with this.

Jones proved why he is the GOAT once again.

Nothing but respect for Reyes and the performance he put on, epsecially with it being his first 5 round title fight.

These guys are amazing, and Reyes will rule the division one day.
yeah Jones proved his GOAT status, people need to shutup already about him the guy is the best we seen and he is already on the downslide but he ws walking Dom down, reminded me of when Mayweather walked down Mosley after Mosley hurt him bad.

this is the most accurate and impartial take on the fight I’ve read. Agree 100%. Forget the scorecards because anyone who thinks there was no chance either of the two guys won is wrong and too married to their own opinion. Great fight both guys were extremely impressive.

this is the most accurate and impartial take on the fight I’ve read. Agree 100%. Forget the scorecards because anyone who thinks there was no chance either of the two guys won is wrong and too married to their own opinion. Great fight both guys were extremely impressive.
yup, I cant believe people are crying robbery. Dom gassed out but kept getting bursts of energy he didn't back down like Anthony Smith who didn't really throw much. They need to run this fight back
Dom needs to control his energy and only move when he must, so he doesn't tire out, the fight was great

Back