I think this guy has the potential to be the next Khabib because...

The way Berkhamov ran through Willis was really impressive to me. I'm pretty high on Willis as a fighter but as it turned out he didn't have much for Berkhamov. I'm interested in seeing him get a top 7ish opponent next, I think he's pretty clearly ready for the deep end of that division.

He has 1 decision loss in 2013 when he was like 18 or something but I would think that it will qualify him as a can in Sherdog.

Tbf Khabib was only 4 years into his career when he fought Tibau whereas Berkhamov has been pro for 8 years now.
I'm a Tibau truther and want Khabib to rematch him or his whole legacy is false.

Khabib is obviously a step above anyone really.

Berkhamov is definitely champ material. Him and Joey are probably the toughest fights for Amosov

Berkhamov is definitely champ material. Him and Joey are probably the toughest fights for Amosov

Joey needs testing. I absolutely love his potential, but the best guy he's fought was Bobby Lee.

He's not as dominant as Khabib either. I really like him but Jaleel Willis had his back in his last fight before he fucked up and lost position through his own error. You don't really see people getting positions like that on Khabib.
Actually he is more versatile than Khabib because he just finds a way quicker to sub and he has better striking. But he needs a better camp I guess

Actually he is more versatile than Khabib because he just finds a way quicker to sub and he has better striking. But he needs a better camp I guess

Like I say I like him but I'd be more inclined to call someone like Rustam Kerimov or Timur Khizriev the next Khabib.

Literally stopped caring about "wrong forum" before I ever made a post in this piece of shit. Seems like it would take a huge tool to care about something so trivial.

Also, good win. Bellator has an eye for good eastern European talent. The UFC isn't getting their hands on all of them, and there's plenty to go around. Especially in the Caucuses, where this guy is from. Will be keeping an eye on Berkhamov.

Last edited:
Also, good win. Bellator has an eye for good eastern European talent. The UFC isn't getting their hands on all of them, and there's plenty to go around. Especially in the Caucuses, where this guy is from. Will be keeping an eye on Berkhamov.

There's loads of them my friend. You ever watch any ACA?

Cool, I'd suggest checking out Rustam Kerimov, this dude is special

Thank you, bud. It's kinda fun having been taken away from the larger MMA scene and getting to come back and learn about it all over again. The joint obviously allowed you to see the odd UFC card from time to time, and I got to see the end of one Bellator card and I think two ONE Championship specials on TNT, but I really dig the world MMA scene as a whole and I've missed out on so much. I appreciate your recommendation.

Back