I think this guy has the potential to be the next Khabib because...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
He is great standing & extremely dangerous on the ground, so u better watch out Hamzat! Actually, he is from my homeland so I wanted to praise him! Tell me what do u think? He just defeated a 15-2 fighter in Belator with ease. I think he is definitely a champion material.

This is the UFC forum. Just because you threw Khabibs name into the thread doesn't change the fact that you're posting some lame ass bull shit regarding a bellator fighter.

This is the UFC forum. Just because you threw Khabibs name into the thread doesn't change the fact that you're posting some lame ass bull shit regarding a bellator fighter.
I do believe he will be here soon, plus it’s late

They way Berkhamov handled Willis felt very "there's levels to this shit". Granted Willis isn't a world beater but it was a very solid W by Berkhamov that made it look like it was just another day at the office. He is also only 27 years old, so he has a bright future, IMO.

Anddd big ol frisky randy is right again.

Daddy is always right.

Thanks for the forum change mods!

He's good but I don't really get the Khabib comparisons, he's not that similar to Khabib, he gets taken down more and has to work from the bottom more (which he's very good at).

this is a mma websit not ufc. if you look it promotes multiple fight leagues, just because its the only one you know of does not mean thats all it is.

He's good but I don't really get the Khabib comparisons, he's not that similar to Khabib, he gets taken down more and has to work from the bottom more (which he's very good at).
Dominance wise

Dominance wise

He's not as dominant as Khabib either. I really like him but Jaleel Willis had his back in his last fight before he fucked up and lost position through his own error. You don't really see people getting positions like that on Khabib.

He's not as dominant as Khabib either. I really like him but Jaleel Willis had his back in his last fight before he fucked up and lost position through his own error. You don't really see people getting positions like that on Khabib.
The GOAT Tibau beat Khabib before they paid off the refs

The GOAT Tibau beat Khabib before they paid off the refs

Tbf Khabib was only 4 years into his career when he fought Tibau whereas Berkhamov has been pro for 8 years now.

Back