I think the Jon Jones loss will have a domino effect

I don't like Jones but I don't think he is mentally weak. Vitor almost broke his arm and he powered thru it to win. gus lit him up and he came back strong in last 2 rounds.

When he loses, I don't see him falling apart. I think it's wishful thinking. I do think he will lose it this year tho.

I agree. He is mentally strong. If he ends up losing to DC, and at a later date, Gus, its only because they're that good.

I don't like Jones but I don't think he is mentally weak. Vitor almost broke his arm and he powered thru it to win. gus lit him up and he came back strong in last 2 rounds.

When he loses, I don't see him falling apart. I think it's wishful thinking. I do think he will lose it this year tho.

Jones did well to win his fight against Gus but it is clear from interviews that Jones didn't like being in a dog fight. His relief expressed when he didn't have to fight Gus again showed it. Jones is just preparing himself to break because he doesn't think he has it in him to gut it out again.

Jones loses to DC, loses the rematch, fights Rumble and gets KO'd, then gets a finish against someone like Cummins, fights Gus for a #1 contender fight (after gus loses to DC), Gus gets the decision win. Jones takes a hiatus from MMA in 2016

Back