I think the Jon Jones loss will have a domino effect

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I think many other dominant champs will also lose this year. Conor>Aldo Cat>Ronda and Uncle Creepy>MM

Cormier, Cat, Conor, Creepy it's the C's take over for 2015

I can't see Ronda losing, although I would like to. The others, it's hard to tell. I think Anderson Silva kind of had a domino effect in the sense that GSP essentially lost his next fight, and Jon Jones looked very beatable against Gustaffson. Around that time period my entire mentality changed about the "GOATs"

is this somehow related to ufc poster curse?

I thought you meant that Jones will lose fights after that, which could be true.

He loses to DC, then DC again, perhaps Gus gets screwed and gets to fight nonchamp-Jones again and beats Jones while he's mentally weak.

Jones moves to heavyweight and get smashed by the top 5.

Cat>Ronda

michael-jordan-laugh.gif

Cormier over Jones is really the only realistic possibility for an upset but anything can happen

I think this year will bring us some new champs. I see Jones and Cain losing their belts, maybe Pettis if they ever get around to matching Khabib vs him.

Ronda and MM are staying where they are. So is the Chris.

After hearing how Jon was afraid to have to fight Gus again and was very relieved to get a replacement goes to show how Jon is effected mentally by being pushed to his limits. A loss will be devastating to him until he grows more as a man. Actually, I think we'll get to see the mental damage done by Gus tomorrow. If the fight with Cormier is a dog fight then Jones will succumb to the pressure and give up before he's physically finished.

After hearing how Jon was afraid to have to fight Gus again and was very relieved to get a replacement goes to show how Jon is effected mentally by being pushed to his limits. A loss will be devastating to him until he grows more as a man. Actually, I think we'll get to see the mental damage done by Gus tomorrow. If the fight with Cormier is a dog fight then Jones will succumb to the pressure and give up before he's physically finished.

I don't like Jones but I don't think he is mentally weak. Vitor almost broke his arm and he powered thru it to win. gus lit him up and he came back strong in last 2 rounds.

When he loses, I don't see him falling apart. I think it's wishful thinking. I do think he will lose it this year tho.

I thought you meant that Jones will lose fights after that, which could be true.

He loses to DC, then DC again, perhaps Gus gets screwed and gets to fight nonchamp-Jones again and beats Jones while he's mentally weak.

Jones moves to heavyweight and get smashed by the top 5.

I just came.

Back