I think Super Sage will be #1 P4P one day

Young prospect Erick Silva is both younger and stronger than old man Sage

Jon Jones, Vitor, Halloway were already contenders/champs at the age Sage is. I'll be surprised if he cracks the top 10

Fabricio Werdum started training at Sage's age. Rory MacDonald is one of the best WW's to ever walk the planet and he fought for his first UFC title at 26. The list goes on and on.
The important thing is the kid's fighting and doing well. Maybe give him a crack at ranked opponents in a few fights. He is championship material, just was pushed too much too soon.

Lol no. Sage isn't even a fighter, he's some kid with striking skills.

This man beat his ass.... Sage will never be champ.9FC5A901-2259-477A-843B-52254A97AF5C.jpeg

People still have a hard on for him? He won't even get to gate keeper status.

Maybe not in this universe but there’s an alternate universe somewhere he definitely is.

The chances of that happening are the same as Conor beating Khabib..... never gonna happen

Slowly but steadily we are leaving the "p4p #1" era behind us. Current breed of MMA fighters is getting too versatily for one so-called "goat" to exist.

What do I know? But my armchair psychology skills tell me the man doesn't have a growth mentality. He'll be "only 19" forever. Again just my opinion.

giphy.gif

Back