I think Rosey is with child because she hasn't denied it.

jjdowns

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
So we all know that Cyborg tweeted that Rousey is pregnant. Dana White denied it. Of course. But Rousey hasn't said shit. She hasn't denied it. That makes me think she pregnant, but she is fairly recently knocked up, so she probably doesn't want to say anything until she's past the 12 week mark, as most doctors suggest.

Makes sense, actually... Odd for something on Sherdog
haha

Has to be a good decision to bring a child into the world shortly after thinking about topping yourself.

Is that even allowed in the UFC to fight preggo?? Wouldn't it be 2 vs 1 technically???

Unfair and kinda weird actually.

I'm guessing no body shots allowed tho.

Makes sense, actually... Odd for something on Sherdog
haha
Right! That's kinda how I feel about single women who get invetro. It's like,"well I can't keep a functioning healthy relationship with another human being, why don't I bring a child into the mix."

It was just cyborg saying a fat joke about Ronda to stay relevant.

Cyborg, like much of sherdog, hate Ronda but are obsessed with her

Is that even allowed in the UFC to fight preggo?? Wouldn't it be 2 vs 1 technically???

Unfair and kinda weird actually.

I'm guessing no body shots allowed tho.
A knee to the stomach would pretty much be the first in ring abortion.

Cof_M_Oi_VYAAn_Hi_E.jpg

How do you know the baby doesn't have a solid chin?

I take it back. Travis is the dad.

Haha! I actually thought Travis had a strong chin after what Werdum and Arlovski put on him without him going out. Then he fought brown pride and not that they were weak shots by any means but what Cain hit him with weren't as hard as Arlovski hit him and he went down.

I guess anything can happen at HW

Based on the way her body looked, she's been pregnant since the Holly fight. She must be due sometime in the next few weeks.

Looks like shes going to give birth to twins, one from each cankle

Back