I think Ronda will be back and will beat Nunes

So is miesha tate gonna show up at rouseys door and train her til she gets the eye of the tiger

What is happening to Ronda is pretty much the exact same thing that happened to Rocky at the beginning of Rocky 3. Rocky was a dominant champ for a long time but when a power punching contender like Clubber Lang came along he was dominated and humiliated. He realized that he had been protected for years and had to change up his training in order to make it back to the top. His training for the rematch started off terrible up until he realized that the reason was that he was afraid. Once he faced this fear he began to turn the corner and got the eye of the tiger back and came back to beat Lang and regain his former glory.

Ronda just needs to face her fear (of striking, of not being champ, of being humiliated) by dumping Edmond going to a real camp and learning how to strike. It will be the hardest thing she ever has to do but necessary for her growth as a fighter. She has the heart of a champion inside of her she just needs to go find it again and once she does she can return to dominance.

A) This is not a movie

B) Rocky was still a good and respectful guy, Ronda's personality was almost entirely dominated by arrogance and mental instability, so there is no comparison. All those idiotic poses of hers and that "angry puppy" face are so unnatural, you can see it's a poor act only an insecure housewife can buy. I don't think she's a bad person, it's probably a combination of not being able to handle fame, buying her own bullshit and having Edmund as a trainer. Look, I know nowadays people have a diminished ability to judge character and all that, but anyone who can't recognize that Edmund guy as being a complete douchebag who would sell his own mother for a chocolate bar or less fucking deserves to be headkicked and stomped afterwards. He's got that shady aura around him, as soon as you fucking see the guy you can tell he's the type of person who's only reason for buying someone a drink is to drug that person and sell their organs on the black market afterwards. I don't think I've ever seen a human being so sleazy in my entire life. Ronda clearly has a stack of chips on her shoulder and she definitely acts like that.

Again, just look at her poses before her loss. I understand women want to feel beautiful and especially when you're in any kind of entertainment business, it may boost your confidence if you look good. Still, she looked so unnatural with a pound of makeup on her face and those fucking unnatural poses where she would hold the belt, stiffen up and try to look like a killer while making those idiotic faces. She seems to be super insecure, in spite of her accomplishments.

She really is talented and if she had gone to a good camp where she would get humbled every day, she could have actually developed her skills and stayed undefeated. She obviously has serious mental problems and has surrounded herself with people who only encourage the negative traits of her personality to develop, it's sad.

P.S.

You can say what you want about Conor fans and Conor himself, but he's a real guy. I'm not particularly into his antics and all that, but he obviously knows how to draw the fans to himself by saying all that wild shit. However, he's not a crybaby when he loses and he's definitely more confident than he is arrogant, Ronda just went full retard.

Back