I think reyes wants it more

Everyone looks good against Jones until the octagon gates close and they are deer in the headlights

Pretty sure no one thought Gus looked good the first time against Jones. And everyone made it out like Santos was going to be the easiest fight of his career.

I see how Reyes could beat Jones, but I fail to see why he is any different than any other person that "could" beat Jones

I'm picking him to win. Santos and smith both made bones look.human especially thiago. I feel like Reyes brings some interesting tools the others didn't. His height and speed and counter ability will catch Jon IMO. He's going to shock the world.

Probably does. Jones has been on top of this sport for a long time, squandered a lot of opportunities, wasted a good portion of his career, and is probably looking at his best days in the rear view mirror.

With someone like Jon though, wanting it isn't enough. DC probably wanted to beat him worse or as bad as anybody ever wanted to beat anybody in the history of this sport, and he still lost.

Just watched ufc countdown,the guy is putting work, undefeated a level athlete with sharp mindset,none of this middleweight bullshit rejects moving up,he might be the real deal
he beat wide-man for a titleshot, pentuple koed wide-man, /thread.

Wanting it more isn't enough against Jones. It hasn't been in a long time
Santos arguably won their last fight. Jones is very beatable now that he cannot be on a full dose of steroids.. he is barely winning on pocgrams

I am 110% certain that Jones is losing. Reyes will walk through him.

Everyone looks good against Jones until the octagon gates close and they are deer in the headlights
Santos didn't see any headlights. I actually thought he won that fight.

Reyes is a bigger, stronger and more powerful version of Santos. He doesn't seem fazed by Jones at all. Everyone loses eventually, and I have a gut feeling Jones will get cracked and stopped here.

Ne1 piking jones is mad lmfao
I get that abbreviations make life easier for poor typists, but you couldn't even spell 'picking' right? People won't even pay attention to your shit with that sort of gibberish.

And Jones is undefeated and Reyes didn't have to bash his way through too many contenders to get here. Are you that fucking dense to think that most aren't are siding with Jones?

I’m sure it’s hard to get excited to fight a guy like Reyes for bones. It’s the pinnacle of Reyes life. And Jon’s fighting a guy that’s relatively new and unknown to a lot of fans and he’s dangerous with size and power and looks really good on his feet.
But jones is too good.

Just watched ufc countdown,the guy is putting work, undefeated a level athlete with sharp mindset,none of this middleweight bullshit rejects moving up,he might be the real deal
What makes him an A level athlete? Just curious

I get that abbreviations make life easier for poor typists, but you couldn't even spell 'picking' right? People won't even pay attention to your shit with that sort of gibberish.

And Jones is undefeated and Reyes didn't have to bash his way through too many contenders to get here. Are you that fucking dense to think that most aren't are siding with Jones?

As far as I'm am conserned , reyez is undefeated whale jones has an loss.

Strong Countdown Reyes beats One tenth of a picogram Jones 9/10 times.

Santos didn't see any headlights. I actually thought he won that fight.

Reyes is a bigger, stronger and more powerful version of Santos. He doesn't seem fazed by Jones at all. Everyone loses eventually, and I have a gut feeling Jones will get cracked and stopped here.
What makes you say he's more powerful?

My view FWIW is....Reyes has a really good chance. Let's see what happens...

As far as I'm am conserned , reyez is undefeated whale jones has an loss.
Again, fantastic English. You haven't been following the sport long, right? His 'loss' was a horrendous beatdown of Matt Hamill where he was DQ'd for using downward elbows.

Seriously though, you fucked three words up in one sentence. Is English your second tongue or something?

Back