I think reyes wants it more

Reyes is fast and a southpaw. Jon hasn't been defeated in 13 yrs or so, and don't you mention the MH bullshit.

Post USADA Jon?

homie's pico-pulsing clean out of his gourd in every fight.

Black Panther was terrible

I remember when you tried to tell us that France had the best Judo team right now; eclipsing Japan, Russia, Georgia, Netherlands etc... was a good joke

Black Panther was terrible

I remember when you tried to tell us that France had the best Judo team right now; eclipsing Japan, Russia, Georgia, Netherlands etc... was a good joke

Fuck judo

i see him beating post usada Jon,
the old king is mentally exhausted look at his body language in the face off and countdown...

his mind not synchro with his body.

it’s going to be interesting to see all these young lions sharing the crown from walker (coming back strong) to even israël who will jump in the division

Jon his new challenge will be HW or retiring, seriously I’m not Nostradamus but we saw this scene too many times guys you can smell it

Michael b. Jordan is a terrible cringe actor. I couldn’t watch black panther due to his performance.

All those Brazilians on steroids could not stop him how can Reyes?

If Bones wins, all of these people praising Reyes are going to go back to saying how much he sucks and that LHW is trash.

If Bones wins, all of these people praising Reyes are going to go back to saying how much he sucks and that LHW is trash.

Yeah, I foresee a lot of "why didn't he even try? Did he train at all? He had a title shot and he did nothing with it !!" type of comments.

Reyes is very hittable and that makes me nervous. I want Jones to lose as bad as anyone. I cant stand that fucker.

I hope Reyes gets it done. Id be very happy to see John start his Anderson descent.

Reyes is a southpaw and moves very well. He’s a better counter puncher than someone like gus who turns and runs but moves just as well as him.

He’s a very tough fight for Jones. He’s big, southpaw, and has great footwork.
Jones has also struggled with punchers like gus and Cormier (too bad he’s 5’10). Another big puncher that kept Jones weary was Santos.
Reyes has big power

Last edited:
i see him beating post usada Jon,
the old king is mentally exhausted look at his body language in the face off and countdown...
his mind not synchro with his body.

it’s going to be interesting to see all these young lions sharing the crown from walker (coming back strong) to even israël who will jump in the division

Jon his new challenge will be HW or retiring, seriously I’m not Nostradamus but we saw this scene too many times guys you can smell it

Lot of times when a champ knows they're getting beat, there's some panic that sets in before the fight. We saw it with Ronda and Conor.

I've been calling Reyes by KO since this fight was announced.

Wanting it more isn't enough against Jones. It hasn't been in a long time

I don't think they do anyway. HE wants it bad enough to poke your eyes out and roid blatantly. No one is going to the lengths he is. Not being funny.

I just watched the countdown too and asked my girlfriend who she picked (her entire knowledge of both fighters being the countdown) and she picked Reyes.
Can't see it myself.

Back