I think people forgot...

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
That Santos is an average fighter. He had a good fight against Jones then he's a big favorite against Glover. He beat Jan which was good and even though he's champ I wouldn't say that hugely impressive. Glover reminded everyone why he was a decent MW but not championship material.

Glover was a MW? Santos beat Jan, the champ and beat JJ, just not on the score cards.

Glover was a MW? Santos beat Jan, the champ and beat JJ, just not on the score cards.
"Glover reminded everyone why he was a decent MW but not championship material." He being Santos ya idiot

Quote, "Glover reminded everyone why he was a decent MW". What so unclear about that asshole. Your words butt head.

Quote, "Glover reminded everyone why he was a decent MW". What so unclear about that asshole. Your words butt head.
Sorry you can't follow context in a stream of sentences.

That Santos is an average fighter. He had a good fight against Jones then he's a big favorite against Glover. He beat Jan which was good and even though he's champ I wouldn't say that hugely impressive. Glover reminded everyone why he was a decent MW but not championship material.

So the guy who beat the current champion is a decent MW....

So what your saying is Glover has a chance to be LHW champions .....

Noice

Santos is a good LHW with below average ground skills. That's no different than Jan or most bigger fighters.

Maybe his shine was a bit over the top as a result of his performance against the fading JJ, but to say he's average isn't fair at all.

Back