I think Nate is in big trouble, here's why:

He's 31 you pleb.

Its a "troll thread" but in reality you're still a Conor fan praying to your ginger altar that he doesent get smoked again

Yeah I agree Nate's moments of greatness and far and few these days. His last KO came was with a bit luck in a fight that could have went either way.

The first fight happened earlier this year. He hasn't gotten too much older ts.

guys, you were right. McGregor haters ARE just as annoying as McGregor fans.

DEJA VU

Before the first fight between McGregor vs Nate, So many threads like this just were popping up in every minute...

This just will make next Conor loss for Diaz more enjoyable after all.

This thread also proves that the vast majority of sherdoggers either don't read or don't know how to read.

This thread also proves that the vast majority of sherdoggers either don't read or don't know how to read.

Most are so eager to weigh in with their unshakable opinion or make a joke, that they have no time to read.

Well the Conor haters just proved they're worse than Conor's fans. I think this is the best thread I've seen on Sherdog, it's doing an amazing job of exposing the quality of posters on this site.

Last edited:
DEJA VU

Before the first fight between McGregor vs Nate, So many threads like this just were popping up in every minute...

This just will make next Conor loss for Diaz more enjoyable after all.

Conor vs Diaz? Wtf are you talking about?

Nate is just too old at this point. He was a top contender for a long time but was never quite good enough to be a UFC Champion, coming up short when he got the chance. At this point in his career he is a shell of what he once was. His record has been very shaky and inconsistent as of late. I think with a loss here it will be time for him to hang up the gloves. McCrory on the other hand is only 29 and has been more consistent lately despite the loss in the last fight. I predict Nate gets KO'd early.

Well done! Oh you devious bastard, well done! You had me! That is quality work.

KOLAN.gif

I want to chastise you for trolling but you were so successful--only like 3 people read your post--that I commend you.

I want to chastise you for trolling but you were so successful--only like 3 people read your post--that I commend you.

I read it but I assumed McCrory was a dumb name for McGregor given that everything else matched up pretty well except for Nate being old. I'm so used to ridiculous things being posted here that I took it at face value.

You're right TS. Nate better hope Geritol and Ensure isn't on the USADA ban list.

He's like three years older than Conor. Are you fucking retarded? Nate crushed him. There goes your age theory.

Nate is just too old at this point. He was a top contender for a long time but was never quite good enough to be a UFC Champion, coming up short when he got the chance. At this point in his career he is a shell of what he once was. His record has been very shaky and inconsistent as of late. I think with a loss here it will be time for him to hang up the gloves. McCrory on the other hand is only 29 and has been more consistent lately despite the loss in the last fight. I predict Nate gets KO'd early.

I think your logic is in big trouble and here is why
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/i-think-nate-is-in-big-trouble-heres-why.3308029/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back