I think Nate is in big trouble, here's why:

You must not have seen the first fight...
That was just months ago. Nate didn't age exponentially since then. In fact, he's gonna have a real camp for this fight. Do you sniff glue before you make your predictions?

They have never fought eachother.

How do these troll threads stay on the main page.

Mods pull up your socks and get to work

Wasteland shit like this.

Sherdog is starting to have the worst posts
Stay far away from SomervilleCR's threads then... I swear he gets paid to promote Conor on Sherdog!

Well played TS. No one on this thread has a fucking idea you are talking about Nate the Great. I have liked this.

How do these troll threads stay on the main page.

Mods pull up your socks and get to work

Wasteland shit like this.

Sherdog is starting to have the worst posts
I prefer to let it stand so everyone can see just how special the TS is.

Conor is already a champion you gay basher
I normally don't pick fights with individuals with names such as yours, but today I'll make an exception.....

giphy.gif

Nate is just too old at this point. He was a top contender for a long time but was never quite good enough to be a UFC Champion, coming up came up short when he got the chance. At this point in his career he is a shell of what he once was. His record has been very shaky and inconsistent as of late. I think with a loss here it will be time for him to hang up the gloves. McCrory on the other hand is only 29 and has been more consistent lately despite the loss in the last fight. I predict Nate gets KO'd early.
I think you're in big trouble brah.

31 years is like umm? Prime time?

Look A level athlete at 31 years old like Fedor. :D
FedorIceCream_display_image.jpg

Back