I think my Grandfather needs to be put in a home

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Hung out with him today, good times.

We went to a seafood restaurant and he bought my lunch. I love the guy. I got just a two piece fish and chips, so good! He got a full on seafood platter. Scallops, shrimp, clams, all that stuff. His plate runneth over with seafood and French fries. Then I watched him grab the ketchup container and squeeze ketchup all over his plate, all over the fries AND seafood. Then he just … ate it. And enjoyed it.

We went to a seafood restaurant and he bought my lunch. I love the guy. I got just a two piece fish and chips, so good! He got a full on seafood platter. Scallops, shrimp, clams, all that stuff. His plate runneth over with seafood and French fries. Then I watched him grab the ketchup container and squeeze ketchup all over his plate, all over the fries AND seafood. Then he just … ate it. And enjoyed it.

That's a BOSS move. He's not senile, he just entered the IDGAF part of his life. Guy just loves seafood and condiments, and he don't care what anyone else thinks!

Jail. He should be in jail.

I watched my grandfather make his favorite everyday meal towards the end of his life. He would make some rice and then fry some super stinky fish (Asians will know the smell). He would then heat up a cup of coffee and add in some sugar and cream. He would then pour that cup of coffee over his rice like it was chicken soup or something. He would mix everything up and then he would go to town on that shit. It was legit his favorite meal of all time, never seen him happier than when he was chowing down on a plate of that. I had a hard time watching him eat that. Old people like weird stuff man.

Plot twist - His grandfather is 55 years old.

Yup, off to a nursing home he goes.

He should have sprayed his tartar sauce all over your face for questioning his condiment preference.

610B7FRHvhL._UX679_.jpg

Poor GrandClippy.

Back