I think Masvidal should fight Nick Diaz

Honestly doesn't sound like a bad idea, Mas has shown himself to be a strong draw now so perhaps that would mean the UFC is willing to throw enough money at Nick to get him back?

Ultimately what level Nick is at now would be less important than the hype of his return and if Mas smashes him then that's not bad for his hype.

I won't be surprised if we see a rematch with Nate though, especially given the way the first match ended.

Lol. You're a poser of posters.

How the fuck are they gatekeepers

Whatever the fuck that means.

Yeah Nick Diaz strikeforce world champ x4 is a gatekeeper?

He fought for UFC belt and interim belt.

Bro that's not a fucking gate keeper. That's a fucking contender or og... whatever you want to call it. It's just not that.

Neither is Nate. I could list the fighters they've beaten but I dont even need to put that kind of effort into this dumb fucking post.
Dogg, breathe. Chill out. Its too early for you to be this upset.

Fact of the matter is they are both past their prime. Yes, in the past, they succeeded with b level orgs and once they came to UFC never really done anything great besides being gate keepers who can cut awesome promos.

In this day of mma, none of the Diaz Bros can crack the top 10 ww or lw.

Lol. You're a poser of posters.

How the fuck are they gatekeepers

Whatever the fuck that means.

Yeah Nick Diaz strikeforce world champ x4 is a gatekeeper?

He fought for UFC belt and interim belt.

Bro that's not a fucking gate keeper. That's a fucking contender or og... whatever you want to call it. It's just not that.

Neither is Nate. I could list the fighters they've beaten but I dont even need to put that kind of effort into this dumb fucking post.

Nate has lost over 50% of his fights
And Nick has three straight losses.
Facts are facts, Mark.

Dogg, breathe. Chill out. Its too early for you to be this upset.

Fact of the matter is they are both past their prime. Yes, in the past, they succeeded with b level orgs and once they came to UFC never really done anything great besides being gate keepers who can cut awesome promos.

In this day of mma, none of the Diaz Bros can crack the top 10 ww or lw.
You good man.

I mean shit Nick hasent even fought in like 5 years. I'm just a fan.

And I think neither would be consistent top 10. Thats fair.

I also think on any given day they could potentially beat anyone.

That's what makes me a fan and what makes them fun to root for.

You good man.

I mean shit Nick hasent even fought in like 5 years. I'm just a fan.

And I think neither would be consistent top 10. Thats fair.

I also think on any given day they could potentially beat anyone.

That's what makes me a fan and what makes them fun to root for.
Same bro. I'm always rooting for them. Like I said I'm a fan of theirs. And as a fan, I realize that their time has passed. I just want them to retire. I don't like seeing legends take damage in vain. They have nothing left to prove

I am sure he would love to fight Nick Diaz. This isn't the obstacle here.

This is how Nick looks these days

Nevermind Jorge
I see him losing to many unranked guys at WW
A young newcomer like Mounir Lazzez would beat the shit out of him

There's a reason this fight never happened. Nick has literally been on a 5 year bender non-stop. If he was capable of doing 2+2 before, he isn't now. There's no way he can fight anyone.

Nick should stay retired, the interview he did with Ariel just made me sad. He have taken to many punches.

Back