I think Khabib will be exposed soon..

Gross misuse of the word "effectively" let's just covered the distance and lucky enough to face a guy with sh!t feet and what looks to be very suspect basic boxing defense.
Nah textbook technique isn't always appropriate. You guys really got to stop talking about these fighters like they have no clue what they're doing

Dude that is one example. All that proves is that one guy didn't really suffer from it. And maybe he actually did, maybe he could have won a lot more definitely

Cruz is not human, Cruz bless. Don't you put Cruz in the same sentence with a mortal.
people around here make khabib out to be a GOD so he shouldn't have a problem with the layoff

So the guy who beat the current champ is just hype and will be exposed?

people around here make khabib out to be a GOD so he shouldn't have a problem with the layoff
He shouldn't have a problem with the layoff because people on a forum talk him up...

As horrible as his striking is. He makes up for it for his wrestling. But I agree it's only a matter of time before he gets KO'd.

He shouldn't have a problem with the layoff because people on a forum talk him up...
what I'm saying is he and his fans shouldn't use that excuse because "he's so head and shoulders better than the rest of the division." I don't dislike khabib but all of his fans and himself talks about the will wrestler fuck everyone at 155 daily using the cage Rudy excuse would be chicken shit

Khabib's striking is used to set up his incredible grappling and his incredible grappling allows him to land big shots. This unpredictabilty at which is coming first,makes up his whole package in the standup portions of the fight. He doesnt NEED to be a great striker to be undefeated in the sport at 22 - 0. There is nothing to "expose" His game is clear and effective.

I hope not. NurmagoMegadeth must win.

Nah textbook technique isn't always appropriate. You guys really got to stop talking about these fighters like they have no clue what they're doing

And you need to stop pretending like they all know what they're doing, I'm all for instinctive fighting but in that gif Khabib's opponent would've been better served to side step to counter or just plain avoid while Khabib was falling, rushing, stumbling, forward to avoid that caveman striking...

I've never been impressed by lay n pray fighters, I agree someone will knock him stiff soon.

Hes not a lay and pray fighter,as he has never done that. Anyone calling khabib a lay and pray fighter has never paid attention to any one of his fights.

Tony has nothing to offer Khabib apart from pure randomness. Khabib's horrendous striking does offer Tony some opportunities, though. Unfortunately, for Tony, his striking isn't good enough to capitalize on those opportunities on a frequent enough basis to make the notion of him winning a likely outcome.

I'm completely befuddled by this striking technique I think Khabib surprised himself that double punch & push sh!t actually worked. Sucks to be forever highlighted getting caught with this caveman technique.

Nurmagomedov1.gif

he faked the takedown,and had a combination in mind but thiago was koed by the first hit allready. Nothing to be embarassed about. It did exactly what it was supposed to do. Shoryuken forever.

khabib is the most overrated fighter in the 155 division a wrestler with no striking i hope tony knocks him out cold and conor would kill him in 30 seconds.
22-0

I don't think his striking is that great but each fight it's been improving and he changes his gameplan depending on the fighter, and please shut up with this exposed crap, if he loses, he's losing to another top 5 fighter at LW, not some bum ranked 23

Gross misuse of the word "effectively" let's just say covered the distance and lucky enough to face a guy with sh!t feet and what looks to be very suspect basic boxing defense.

Thats not it. He faked the takedown and caught him slippin! Everyone is totally gotten to by khabibs takedowns,and are more worried about that then his tiger uppercuts so he catches dudes slipping

khabib is the most overrated fighter in the 155 division a wrestler with no striking i hope tony knocks him out cold and conor would kill him in 30 seconds.

Tony is the most overrated guy at 155 (to me, he is the most overrated guy in the UFC). He has one solid win to his entire portfolio in the form of Barboza - a guy that has been hurt in several of his UFC fights and whose biggest win is over Bobby Green (i.e., he has no big wins to his name).

Tony is sloppy and slow. He makes up for these issues with his toughness and tenacity, though.

Yep Him faking the takedown into the uppercut is something he trains for all the time.

he faked the takedown,and had a combination in mind but thiago was koed by the first hit allready. Nothing to be embarassed about. It did exactly what it was supposed to do. Shoryuken forever.

That don't look like no fake take down he hardly dipped and his opponent certainly didn't look like he was about to stuff or avoid. But to be fair it's just a gif to highlight the wild striking style of Khabib, to debate this properly I would need to re-watch this fight.

Khabib's striking is used to set up his incredible grappling and his incredible grappling allows him to land big shots. This unpredictabilty at which is coming first,makes up his whole package in the standup portions of the fight. He doesnt NEED to be a great striker to be undefeated in the sport at 22 - 0. There is nothing to "expose" His game is clear and effective.
He beat cans. the only legit guy he beat was RDA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back