I think Khabib will be exposed soon..

I'm completely befuddled by this striking technique I think Khabib surprised himself that double punch & push sh!t actually worked. Sucks to be forever highlighted getting caught with this caveman technique.

Nurmagomedov1.gif

still a couple of months before Khabob fights so plenty time left for him to get injured

I wish Gina was still around to be exposed
ginatowel2.gif

I was going to post a gif about a prosthetic leg falling off but then I realized after looking at a few that all of those gifs are terrible and sad. So I'll just leave it at that.
nns3rm7.gif

khabib is the most overrated fighter in the 155 division a wrestler with no striking i hope tony knocks him out cold and conor would kill him in 30 seconds.

one dimensional fighters always get exposed eventually

Can't someone just get lose a fight, why do they have to be exposed

I think in a 5 round fight he will be exposed for his holes in his striking. I'm not impressed by it when we're talking upper echelon fighters. He requires alot of explosive and athletic movement and he's facing a guy who will make him work in Tony Ferguson.

But of course, if he loses it'll be because "he was on a long layoff"
And if he wins? Whats the excuse you will make then?

I think you are so wrong and we do know that a 2 year lay effects fighters, also the reason you put "he was on a long layoff is because you know its true.
Cruz fought once in like 4 years, came back and win the title in his first fight

Exposed? Who's under the impression that he's a great striker? Tibau out struck him and RDA kicked him a few good times before the pressure got to him. He's a bit wild but he does have some fundamentals. He isn't a sitting duck.

He's a monster grappler but I don't think he can do that to every guy at the top. Tony seems like the type that can hang with him on the mat and wherever it goes but I don't know if he can stay upright enough to expose his striking.

I'm completely befuddled by this striking technique I think Khabib surprised himself that double punch & push sh!t actually worked. Sucks to be forever highlighted getting caught with this caveman technique.

Nurmagomedov1.gif
It worked because he effectively covered the distance so fast

Cruz fought once in like 4 years, came back and win the title in his first fight
Dude that is one example. All that proves is that one guy didn't really suffer from it. And maybe he actually did, maybe he could have won a lot more definitely

I haven't seen the fight so maybe someone could drop some knowledge on me but wasn't Castillo/Ferguson a close fight?

yes he has holes in his striking but he has fought good strikers before and you can't really test someone's striking from your back...

Cruz is not human, Cruz bless. Don't you put Cruz in the same sentence with a mortal.

The hole I see in Khabib's game is in his striking he has a tendency to really wing his punches. I see Tony picking him apart with straight punches.

It worked because he effectively covered the distance so fast

Gross misuse of the word "effectively" let's just say covered the distance and lucky enough to face a guy with sh!t feet and what looks to be very suspect basic boxing defense.

Last edited:
The UFC and Conor sure hell hope you're right TS.

Back