I think Khabib will be exposed soon..

Nurmagomedov will be too much. Funny how quick sherdog forgets how could a fighter is after a long lay off.

Khabib will have the belt soon whether it's in Conor or RDA's hands. No one can stop his wrestling/grappling and his standup is pretty damned good.

I've always thought his striking looked really bad, but it has gotten him in the clinch and has worked for him so far. That being said, I totally agree with you that the high level guys should be able to take advantage and pick him apart on the feet......

Wrestling wins championships. Either defensively or offensively, keeping the fight where you want it can't be overlooked.

If Khabib comes back at 75% he can smash El Cucuy. If he's hobbled from injuries he might not make it. Training at AKA apparently adds like ten years to your fighting age.

Not a fan of the word exposed but I'm with you, someone will be able to capitalize and I wouldn't be surprised if it was RDA in a rematch.

He made RDA his bitch and did better standing. No one is beating Khabib. I think he will go undefeated unless Conor or a great striker luckily KO's him.

i like both of the fighters but honestly ferg is way too wild with giving up positions for low percentage subs. if he tries that against khabib he will lose the round for sure because he is not getting back up from that like he did with other fighters.

I love this match up style wise, Ferg takes some big risks like rolling knee bars from outside that can easily lose him rounds against a grappler the level of Khabib. But Khabibs high pressure strike to grapple style could cost ala holm-Rousey.

Ferguson was fading vs Barboza, nobody saw this?

Khabib by sub

The only fighter in the LW division that can beat Kabob Normanomedoff is Gleison Tibau.

He made RDA his bitch and did better standing. No one is beating Khabib. I think he will go undefeated unless Conor or a great striker luckily KO's him.

He's been out while RDA has been improving all I'm saying is i wouldn't be surprised if he beat Khabib down the line.

I pretty much what you just said, someone is going to catch him it's as simple as that. Happens to everybody.

Since Kbib has been hurt, they have implemented the iv ban and the ped testing is strict. Lets see if kbib remains this dominant figure with Bear strength in his next fight. He always seemed so much stronger than his opponent in the past. His next fight will determine his future.

Last edited:
If....IF Khabib doesn't get injured I see Ferguson subbing him in 4th or 5th round.

Khabib will win rounds via LnP but gas badly and won't finish Tony. On the other hand as soon as Khabib starts to fade Tony will jump on him and finish in next minute. Remember Tony was losing stand up against Barboza until Barboza just didn't have anything left and Tony smashed him. Ferguson will make this a dog fight. I love that this fight is 5 rounds.

3 round fight Khabib wins, 5 rounds fight Ferguson wins

Exposed to what exactly we already know he is very good.

I think in a 5 round fight he will be exposed for his holes in his striking. I'm not impressed by it when we're talking upper echelon fighters. He requires alot of explosive and athletic movement and he's facing a guy who will make him work in Tony Ferguson.

But of course, if he loses it'll be because "he was on a long layoff"
Khabib outstruck RDA...

Back