I think Khabib can be 45 years old and still goat...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope at 45 he'd have at least 10 title defenses to be considered GOAT

Go to one of those extremely religious southern churches and make fun of Jesus and see what happens! Some people’s religious beliefs are the core of their existence so why make fun of their prophet unless you’re asking for trouble? Do you see Muslims making fun of Jesus?

yeah let's just behead them with their spine hanging out of their neck. Fucking barbarian. Jihadist fuck

And u obviously still hurt because Conor lost
lol nah and you know i'm not! i just don't know why you pretend to be an idiot lol no way somebody with a 2007 join date would genuinely believe the shit in the threads u post

yeah let's just behead them with their spine hanging out of their neck. Fucking barbarian. Jihadist fuck
Dude I was watching I’m a killer on Netflix the other day and people kill each other for joy in the US but no publicity there??? Please watch and then u will be shocked how evil come in every shape and form!

lol nah and you know i'm not! i just don't know why you pretend to be an idiot lol no way somebody with a 2007 join date would genuinely believe the shit in the threads u post
Are u ok son? Fedor is still fighting so why you can’t comprehend?????

I’m locking the thread because TS has decided to derail it into a deeply political and religious discussion which the heavies are not designed for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back