I think John Howard fighting at home beats Lorenz

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
It might be kind of a boring fight I expect John Howard to keep going for take down after take down eventually getting enough to in the process frustrating Lorenz.....I think a 29-28 UD for Howard is how i think it will end up considering John is fighting at home and the judges always seam to be biased because of the home crowd.

I think Howard won't view Lorenz as a big threat in the striking department and will oblige to keep it on the feet, that is unless he's constantly fighting off takedowns himself.

Crazy to think that Larkin holds a fairly recent win over Lawler.

I'm pulling for him in this fight, but Howard is pretty good and will probably grind it out to a UD.

I like John Howard I'm usually pulling for him, remember his first UfC run and his crazy comeback KO's.

Howard really likes to avoid fighting when there are potentially fun striking matchups. He will probably stall out Larkin with takedown attempts.

I disagree with you're prediction TS, except for the part where this fight could be boring. Larkin has some wicked striking, if he can be aggressive I think he'll win a UD.

30-27 Larkin.

Howard might win 1 round via wall n stall but thats it.

John Howard being the better fighter is the reason why he will win. Larkin might be one of the most overrated guys ever on SD. And that's saying something.

Back