I think I've fallen in love

Isn't a torta a taco with a flat shell?

A torta is a mexican sandwich basically. Instead of the square bread they use the longer thicker bread. Bolillo, birote or telera, they are 3 different types of bread that can be used for a torta.

Although depending on the place, torta could mean a different thing. TS is referring to this though.

4461139048_c8d7685eb2.jpg

A torta is a mexican sandwich basically. Instead of the square bread they use the longer thicker bread. Bolillo, birote or telera, they are 3 different types of bread that can be used for a torta.

Although depending on the place, torta could mean a different thing. TS is referring to this though.

4461139048_c8d7685eb2.jpg
Now I'm hungry.

I prefer tortellini with a touch of both alfredo & tomato sauce - al dente.

Milanesa or al pastor on bolillo.

Last edited:
Tortas are hit or miss for me. When I get one it's always from the same place in chino, ca. Every Torta I've had here in Oregon has just been a disaster. Stupid hipsters.

damn, dude. left cali for shitty weather and hipsters. hope it was worth it.

Torta de Milanesa please. Torta Cubana too.

cuban tortas are fucking awesome. my favorite type of torta. but then i haven't had every single kind of torta, either.

Is there any Mexican food not obesity inducing? Delicious but so unhealthy. Explains why Mexico is one of the poorest countries but also the fattest countries.

shrimp cocktails aren't that fattening.

Is there any Mexican food not obesity inducing? Delicious but so unhealthy. Explains why Mexico is one of the poorest countries but also the fattest countries.
Beans, rice, and lard

TS, it might be in your best interest to sample some sopes before making a lifelong commitment to your beloved torta. just sayin' ;)

132391lrg.jpg
Looks like something I shit out after I eat at olive garden.

Beans, rice, and lard

honestly, their soda consumption is probably the biggest leading factor for there being so many fatass mexicans. it's like they've never heard of drinking normal water.

honestly, their soda consumption is probably the biggest leading factor for there being so many fatass mexicans. it's like they've never heard of drinking normal water.
Must be the coke and PEKSI

Seafood is a good start if you dont drink and go easy on the tostadas.

Hands down the best torta is the torta of Pibil pork.

Tortitas-de-cochinita-pibil.jpg

Its so good and it flavor is so unique.

Back