I think its time for Khasamt to fight someone higher ranked and fight a top 30 guy next

TheOneAboveAll3

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What you guys think? I mean I wouldnt mind seeing fight another WW in the top 40 or 50 again but I think he deserves a step up in competition. He is already 3-0 fighting guys in the top 40 and 50, a move to higher ranked fighters is whats next. After a win over a top 30 then maybe Magny?

I would suggest Leon, but Leon also needs to fight someone not outside the top 10

What you guys think? I mean I wouldnt mind seeing fight another WW in the top 40 or 50 again but I think he deserves a step up in competition. He is already 3-0 fighting guys in the top 40 and 50, a move to higher ranked fighters is whats next. After a win over a top 30 then maybe Magny?
Oh, and its Khamzat BTW

Oh sorry. Casamat.
Actually to be precise, its Cumshot Chimaev
giphy.gif

I just texted him to let him know about your thoughts on his future. He texted back and told me to tell you "get smeshed."

In reality he is trying to get completely healthy to make a comeback (looks like at WW because he 'ducked' Luke.) Him fighting at all again will be an accomplishment. If he wins convincingly sling him up the ladder hard. He was offered Leon before all of this so I'm sure the UFC wants him in high profile fights ASAP but after the layoff just needs him to fight as well. They did a lot for him flying him over to the US and stuff. We'll get a good match up one day with him... hopefully.

There have been sightings of a hairy Sasquatch creature believed to have actually fought top 5 fighters. There is no conclusive evidence but there are alleged footprints and photographs described as a primate about 4 foot tall, with a foul odor and gives off a high pitch cry. It’s said the pitch sounds like hype.

The hype continues

“Any weight, any time”.

Ok, fight the shell of rocksalt then.

I bet TS was giggling when he made this thread thinking about how clever he is gonna look! and how many likes he's gonna get...

<LikeReally5>

he has been offered fights, he just seems scared to sign the contract after he was coughing up blood and posting pics.

Back