I think it's only fair that the winner of Hollaway/Ortega fight....

Conor left the division three fucking years ago, and he clearly never had any intention of going back after he beat Aldo.

A title win isn't a lifetime appointment. Claiming that Conor still has any legit claim to the FW title is laughable.

Last edited:
Should get a fight with Conor at LW (fixed) to attempt to legitimize their FW title since Conor didn't technically lose it. And I'm sure there'd be fireworks against either one.
To legitamize their FW title...they should fight at LW??

C'mon, you have to realize how stupid that is...

Not sure it makes any sense, but Ortega or adult Holloway vs Conor would be great. Would watch.

What do you think GSP is doing? All of a sudden he's on Rogan talking about fasting and how to can get down to 155.. everybody that wants the red panties night has to come to 155.

It's real simple. If you don't defend the belt, you can never lose it in the octagon. By this rationale, Woodley needs to fight BJ to legitimize the WW belt, because BJ never lost that belt in the octagon. Give us a break please.

Don't deny Moicano. The top of FW is heavy as heck. Holloway, Ortega, Aldo, Edgar, Moicano, and Suspendez is pretty freaking stacked.

Give Moicano Aldo next and if he passes the test he is next in line for the title. If not and Edgar wins, let edgar take a swing.

But featherweights don't need to go anywhere. They are as stacked as LW. Lets not hold up the two deepest divisions in the sport any longer than Conor already did.

It would be a walk in the park. If you listened to Kav, the weight cuts prior to 194 were done with him googling info on weight cuts and that is why he looked like a Whyte
Walker <p data-redactor=" unselectable="on">

When they got Lockhart, it was a breeze. Lockhart said he could get him to 135, where as Max weighs about 15 more pounds than McG natty and still made 45.
And here I was thinking I'm the only one who listens to JRE on here in a non-ironic way.

Last edited:
Wait, a fight at LW to make a FW title legit?
<{1-1}>

I was gonna say Conor can't make FW anymore

And then I thought about it for a second and realized Ortega and Max are probably the same size as him and started wondering if THEY can even make FW anymore

We aren't going to get this awesome fight are we? It's gonna be FW Khabib/Tony

That man's never going back to FW again...don't know how many times Max can fight at that weight anymore as well

A LW fight to legitimize the FW belt? Why would the title of a division be legitimized by a fight outside the division?

And Conor lost the title in a fairly legitimate way. Like, if you don't fight in that division anymore then you can't be its champion, obviously.

What?

That doesn't make any sense. If Conor can't or won't make the cut again that his problem.
You want the division to adjust to one fighter? WTF.

Back