I think I prefer Adam Smith to any other commentator

XThe GreatestX

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
title.

He usually calls them pretty well. Sometimes he can kinda get carried away with cheering on a british fighter but that is usually because Froch/Haye/Bellew/Nelson or whoever else with him is going overboard, and he kinda follows

But i put him at #1
probably Paulie at 2.
The Showtime crew other than Paulie is kinda meh. Al Bernstein is fine but Mauro sucks imo.
ESPN crew sucks
DAZN crew pretty much sucks.

It's a shame about all the kids in his basement.

Paulie is good, I wouldn't wanna share an elevator with Adam Smith, that's for sure lol

Are people alluding here that Smith is a sex pest or something because that's the first time I've heard of that.

Paulie is good, I wouldn't wanna share an elevator with Adam Smith, that's for sure lol
At least he drives under the speed limit near primary schools.

Are people alluding here that Smith is a sex pest or something because that's the first time I've heard of that.
I guess you don't read the IFL TV comments section lol

well when you google "Adam Smith pedophile", you get about 5,920,000 results

now, do any of those results explicitly state or even imply in the slightest that Adam Smith is in fact a pedophile? perhaps not, no

all we know for sure is, is that 5,920,000 is a very big number

now, do any of those results explicitly state or even imply in the slightest that Adam Smith is in fact a pedophile? perhaps not, no

"Numbers are irrelevant and arbitrary" - Adam Smith when talking to a 14 year old, probably.

He's not bad, but it's pretty out of order he hasn't released Maddy yet.

Even though I can't stand the guy it has to be said Bellew is by far the best that Sky sports have to offer. Froch is absolutely clueless. Richie Woodhall and Spencer Oliver talk sense as well

I like him more than most, but he can go a bit corporate. Malignaggi is the best and is able to describe the technical side in layman's terms.

Smith has done a lot behind the scenes in bringing more boxing to Sky. He was better suited to interviews and reports like when he started.

He has brought us this classic though, explaining to the viewers that Bellew's "Bomber" tattoo is in reference to his punch power and definitely nothing to do with the Ariane Grande suicide bomb.

I like him more than most, but he can go a bit corporate. Malignaggi is the best and is able to describe the technical side in layman's terms.

Smith has done a lot behind the scenes in bringing more boxing to Sky. He was better suited to interviews and reports like when he started.

He has brought us this classic though, explaining to the viewers that Bellew's "Bomber" tattoo is in reference to his punch power and definitely nothing to do with the Ariane Grande suicide bomb.

Man of the people

"Numbers are irrelevant and arbitrary" - Adam Smith when talking to a 14 year old, probably.
Fantastic posts lmao

Back