I think I f*d up

TS you've blew it, if she's attractive, and dumps you, I'm taking her out on a date, and this time, she will get a non bullshiter, because I'll wear my hush puppies on the date, and I'll show her my air guitar routine.

Tell her that you still play the guitar, but you broke your thumb recently after masturbating furiously for five hours.

Don't worry bro...............she'll understand.

Sad thing is this is better than the truth... you should check out TS other thread.

Tell her on the second date that you don't take Tinder serious and you lied to her, but you think *this* might have potential and so you're correcting yourself because you know how important honesty is when you want something to last.

Checks all the boxes and she'll think you're honest and mature.
Yikes if you do this. I appreciate honesty and all, but admitting your lies to a woman at this point es no bueno. You'll look bad on multiple levels. She'll laugh and say it's fine, but that'll be the end my friend.

Just continue on and make no mention of guitars or puppies. If a time comes when you absolutely must explain, tell her the puppy is your family dog and lives with your parents. And what, she thought you were a guitar player? She must be confused... The fact is you are a piano player who is currently trying to learn guitar.

Good thing you didn't lie and say you have a 9 incher.

That would've been a tough to explain

I was on tinder trying to get laid, and I matched with this girl then started throwing out random bullshit cuz it usually works. I lied and said I play guitar and just got a new puppy. Anyway, we went on a date and it went well, and it turns out I actually like her a lot and she agreed to a second date. Now I just have to hope she doesn't bring up either lie or I'm probably boned. I don't even know why I mentioned guitar--i play piano really well and could've just said that.

I'm 30 but swear I have the maturity and foresight of a 17 yr old

"Auto-correct must have changed "piano" to "guitar", how bizarre is that?" "No idea how that happened"

And...

"The puppy got hit by a car, let's not talk about it. You look nice though......"

You must be new

Pardon my ignorance, but isn't the whole point of tinder to seal the deal on the first date? By the time you get the second if at all, she likely to have been blacked at least 3 times or 4 times since. It's over.

Fuck it im buying a guitar. I already know my music theory so it shouldn't be too hard to get the basics

Fuck it im buying a guitar. I already know my music theory so it shouldn't be too hard to get the basics
What you need are much more complex embellishments that involves brain surgery during the vietnam war of 2012 where a shrapnel was lodged into your head and they had to remove the guitar playing part of it.

Blame it on auto correct.

I got a puppy should have been I want a puppy.

I play guitar should have been I play piano.

Silly fingers.

Guitar players are gay as fuck anyways, dime a dozen. Any sane chick wouldn’t talk to a dude who bragged about playing guitar, cliche and gay.

Just WTF... All the guys who are saying, "You could learn a little guitar, and she'll never know the difference!" Are you all really so desperate that you'd dedicate hours and hours of your life just to learn an instrument that you don't care about just to get laid?

If you do something because you care about it, cool. But changing your life just to impress a girl is desperate as fuck...

Just WTF... All the guys who are saying, "You could learn a little guitar, and she'll never know the difference!" Are you all really so desperate that you'd dedicate hours and hours of your life just to learn an instrument that you don't care about just to get laid?

If you do something because you care about it, cool. But changing your life just to impress a girl is desperate as fuck...

It's less about impressing her at this point, more about not wanting to be caught in a lie. Plus I've always regretted not picking up guitar so now is a good a time as any

You should tell her how you fucked your whore of a friend and that you could not keep it hard.
I am sure that will take the focus of puppies and guitars

Being a degenerate is fun, you should try it sometime

It's less about impressing her at this point, more about not wanting to be caught in a lie. Plus I've always regretted not picking up guitar so now is a good a time as any
Why do you care if she catches you in a lie? Because you care about it impacts your likelihood of getting laid.

You told her all that shit when all it would have taken was to say "I post on Sherdog" and you would have been swimming in poonanny

When she ask tell her you don't know why you said guitar but you meant piano and must have had guitar on your mind that day. Tell her you killed the puppy in order to make room for her.

Back