I think GSPs return could be based on

darticus

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I really think the return of GSP could be determined on how the UFC handles this situation with Jones. This is huge as it gets for the UFC when it comes to being serious about drugs or not. Whether it was in or out of competition isn't the issue. It still is part of personal conduct. I think if they handle this right it could cement GSP coming back or cause him to stay away for good. What is everyone's thought

War Attack of Conscience Georges, Healthy Shogun, Motivated BJ, Dat Look Chuck, Gi Gracie, and Rehab Jones.

They both trained at Jackson's right? They could have possibly partied together and GSP could have known this and then known that the UFC knew it and wanted something done about it, so he peaced out.

There was a clip of them kind of cold shouldering each other that I saw posted here before.

Perhaps there are more lines to this story....

I don't know what it has to do with GSP but the UFC should get in front of this issue, learn from the NFLs mistake and put the kibosh on shit behavior before it gets them in more PR trouble than they can handle.

They both trained at Jackson's right? They could have possibly partied together and GSP could have known this and then known that the UFC knew it and wanted something done about it, so he peaced out.

There was a clip of them kind of cold shouldering each other that I saw posted here before.

What you did there, I see it.....

What you did there, I see it.....

1z4d9g8qu2d.gif

Why would GSP base his return on how the UFC handles Jon Jones doing cocaine? GSP wanted stricted PED testing and safety, i don't think he's going to return or not based on the UFC standing behind Jon Jones for doing coke.

One of the 1st things I thought.

GSP is concerned about opponents doing PEDs, I doubt he cares as much about coke/weed/etc.

Back