I think getting crocop back shows ufc s desperation

I don't get it either. There should be a rule that if youre not champion at 40 you have to retire.

You dont get because mostly you didnt watch his UFC fights live...I am a huge crocop fan and he embrassed me and a lot of crocop fans many many times in ufc and he was much younger at that time as you can guess by getting older you get worse in the sport...and you mean he can get the title lol get a life or get a dog or a girlfriend

He was going to go to Bellator and make money for them, so UFC signed him.

It's business. They're not hinging the company on the success of Cro Cop.

He was going to go to Bellator and make money for them, so UFC signed him.

It's business. They're not hinging the company on the success of Cro Cop.

Hey its business but I call myself a hardcore fan and IMO one of the best thing in UFC is if you dont do well you get cut,crocop s UFC career is very bad and I am not talking about his record his performances are really weak...so for me he doesnt deserve to be in UFC...

Getting crocop back, giving McGregor the title shot over more deserving, legit top 5 guys, signing CM Punk but passing on Askren and getting rid of shields way back cause he lost 1 fight? Ya...UFC is all about them dream fights!!

Hey its business but I call myself a hardcore fan and IMO one of the best thing in UFC is if you dont do well you get cut,crocop s UFC career is very bad and I am not talking about his record his performances are really weak...so for me he doesnt deserve to be in UFC...

And that's fine. You can feel however you want about it. Personally, I think he's better than some of the guys on some of the cards I watch, so I'm okay with it.

But people who say it proves UFC is desperate...that's just ridiculous. Cro Cop isn't "saving" the UFC. They just didn't want their competitor to have them.

It's also a little reminder to Bellator that the UFC can take whatever they want.

Getting crocop back, giving McGregor the title shot over more deserving, legit top 5 guys, signing CM Punk but passing on Askren and getting rid of shields way back cause he lost 1 fight? Ya...UFC is all about them dream fights!!

You mean Frankie Edgar? He's not behind anyone else by any stretch of the imagination.

Never, ever, mention Shields and dreamfights ever again.

Ufc still has the best of the best for the most part, ut what is wrong with also having guys signed that are for entertaining fights and to bring in veiwers. I doubt they are hyping CroCop up for any title runs, bt wanted him to not be signed with Bellator, and the HW is thin right now. Be some fun fights, nothing more nothing less. Not every fighter has to be the best of the best all tht time every time. They have room for fun fights, and fights that matter ranking wise. not hard to understand I would think.

I would laugh if the UFC signed Crocop purely as a cockblock and never schedule him a fight.

Feeding him to Arlovski would also be acceptable.

Cro cop showed us one thing is last Ufc Stint: Don't fight injured.

You get cut, but if you string together wins outside of the UFC you're normally given another chance.

In fact, some fighters get cut and only need one win outside of the UFC to get a call back.

Cro-Cop has a couple of wins over Ishii, who himself had a pretty impressive run going for a while. Add in the Bellator factor and it's just business.

Makes sense to me.

You get cut, but if you string together wins outside of the UFC you're normally given another chance.

In fact, some fighters get cut and only need one win outside of the UFC to get a call back.

Cro-Cop has a couple of wins over Ishii, who himself had a pretty impressive run going for a while. Add in the Bellator factor and it's just business.

Makes sense to me.
This.

Tough to see this time around going any different but fuck it, we can hope.

Back