I think Diego Brandao is a legitimate to Conor McGregor.

He does in the first 7.5 minutes, but that's it imo. Especially considering this fight is 5 rounds

I agree Diego has a better chance than people are giving him. As long as he doesn't fight like a madman(not in the good sense) as he did against Poirier. It's just weird to refer to him as a "threat" to Conor McGregor, that kind of tone is usually reserved for champions and the like.

exactly

This thread is now about the bravery of this hero

tumblr_m5dfttX2PT1rr18up.gif

If Diego hits any 145er with one of his bombs they are going out. But that is all I give him; a punchers chance.

I would agree but Diego's wild, charging, Wanderlei-esque attack plays right into Connor's counter striking abilities. This could be over very quickly if he leaves himself open.

I think Diego Brandao is a legitimate [threat] to Conor McGregor.

Diego Brandao:

• Non top-10 fighter (X)
  • Coming off of a KO loss (X)

Yep, he's definitely a threat to McMuffin - I mean McGreHype. :icon_lol:

PS: McGreHype seems like the Irish version of Michael Bisping that the UFC has used for its UK fanbase.

brandao has the potential to ko or sub anyone in the division, but if he doesnt do it straight out of the gate, hes dead in the water

i dont think he can finish mcgregor and is going to get boxed up after 3 minutes of hell

also, i think his win over bermudez is misleading, it was a hailmary sub in a fight that he was clearly losing. im not saying it was a fluke or lucky etc. but bermudez is a MUCH better fighter than he was at the time, and even if they rematched immediately, most would pick bermudez as the favorite

I thought Zuluhino had something to offer Fedor.

it is possible he lands a punch of some kind and conor falls back at a weird angle and is dazed and theres an early stoppage. i could see it

Brandaos scrappy fer sure but I think Co or will out angle and counter the shit out of him.

Diego has flash KO power but if Conor's standup lives up to the hype, I can't see Diego catching him. Diego could barely land a clean hit on Poirier.

Brawldao definitely is a threat, but this is Conor's fight to lose. He'll just weather the storm and go for the finish in the later rounds. And so the hype trains rolls on...

Back