I think DC will retire Hendo

hendo is a onetrick pony man, go watch the fight against vitor the way he threw his "h bomb" is fucking cringeworthy

youre only as good as your last performance anyway and didnt he get knocked down like 15 times in his last fight

knocked down many times to one of the greatest knock out artists in MMA history, yes and still came back and won.

It will most likely be far from an exciting fight. DC is not going to risk getting H-bombed just so he can show his striking off, especially when he is so close to that ever elusive title shot. DC wins via wrestlefuck.

I think DC will get KO/TKOd myself, atleast thats what I am hoping for.

When he speaks, he comes off like he just beat 5 top 10 fighters in a row. He thinks he is way over do for title shot. There are many UFC fighters who are on a winning streak as well.

Id like to see how he comes back after Hendo beats him though...

heno may be old, but i just can't count him out. after hendo knocked out shogun, it shows the old man still has the power to deliver a devastating knockout punch. hendo has the puncher's chance to knockout dc and i just wouldn't rule out hendo.

Hendo has a 1-5% chance. People are acting as if its 10-80%. laughable

I didn't know old Lions ever used steroids. Cool story. I wonder where they get them, out in the wild...

(your hero is a cheat - plain and simple. Failed test for steroids. And why hasn't he announced the results of his most recent drug test? Hmmmmmmmm.....)

To be perfectly fair, Hendo had been on TRT as well. He never failed a drug test, and I'd like to think he was clean and it was just age that caused him to (naturally) have low(er) T levels, but the possibility exists that there are other, non-natural reasons he has low T levels.

Regardless, I'm really hoping Hendo gets the win here. Imagine if now, after all this time, Dan fucking Henderson ends up a UFC champion. I think the world may implode. Sherdog wouldn't be back up for months.

and of course there is nooooo possible way hendo has ever taken steroids?

I'm probably skating on VERY thin ice with this, but it is the truth, so I'll throw it out there anyway:

Most of the guys in PRIDE had a special edge. There was no testing for substances and it was still early days for the sport. I'm extremely confident that a great many of the fighters from that era have been exposed to PEDs. Some were caught, like Vitor, as they made the move to a more regulated promotion. Others...most others even...were never caught. That does not make any of them more or less legitimate than each other. The fact is that was simply how things were done at that time. Judging any of those fighters by todays standards in the UFC where (some) testing is carried out is not entirely fair, IMO.

I'd like to think that in todays sport things are cleaner, it is known that testing occurs and therefore cheats who are caught should suffer some backlash. But back in PRIDE all a guy using PEDs was doing was levelling the field.

Hendo has a 1-5% chance. People are acting as if its 10-80%. laughable

I'd give him5-10%, which in my book is a mismatch. Hendo has only one way to winthis fight, and I'm certain Cormier will be watching for it.

I really hope Hendo doesn't take a beating, because I really like him and while he's super tough, he is old. Would have rather seen him fight someone like Davis who could beat him, but wouldn't do any damage.

I'm sure Cormier will hug him after the match. And for the majority of the fight.

The odds are incredibly high on DC's side, but the thing Dan has that a lot don't is that unpredictable power. He should have been smoked by Shogun, and was getting beat on bad- but pulled a win out with that ridiculous right.

I personally hope DC doesn't slip up though, he's the next LHW champ if he can get the title shot.

I didn't know old Lions ever used steroids. Cool story. I wonder where they get them, out in the wild...

(your hero is a cheat - plain and simple. Failed test for steroids. And why hasn't he announced the results of his most recent drug test? Hmmmmmmmm.....)

Dan was on the same stuff Vitor was.

Watching pro sports and calling people cheaters for PEDs...dumb dumb :icon_lol:

It saddens me to say but I think most people do, myself included :(

Back