I think DC will retire Hendo

last 4 fights define hendo's career? brilliant

a. He proved people wrong in the 2nd shogun fight
b. He proved people wrong int he 1st shogun fight
c. He proved people wrong in the Fedor fight.
d. he proved people wrong in the Last Wandy fight.

The fact that he is 1-3 doesn't mean that he does not prove the odds wrong when being a huge underdog and should not be taken lightly as he is a tough durable guy that rarely gets finished.

hendo is a onetrick pony man, go watch the fight against vitor the way he threw his "h bomb" is fucking cringeworthy

youre only as good as your last performance anyway and didnt he get knocked down like 15 times in his last fight

It's a ridiculous mismatch and shouldn't have been booked.

hendo is a onetrick pony man, go watch the fight against vitor the way he threw his "h bomb" is fucking cringeworthy

youre only as good as your last performance anyway and didnt he get knocked down like 15 times in his last fight

great a-level analysis rachel. I'm convinced now.

He went to close decision with Rashad, and other top contenders lately and koed shogun. A couple fight ago i though he was over, but now, if he still has a passion in fighting he should keep doing it

I think DC takes this one. I'll say by decision, but it DC has the potential to take Dan down and brutalize him from the top position. But lately DC fights safe and smart big fights. DC definitely can stop this one and would look like a bad ass if he went to pound out Hendo.

I will always give Hendo a chance in my predictions, but he must stop DC with a punch. This fight is very similar to DC vs Big Country. We all know DC can avoid a powerful right hand for 3 rounds if he trains for it.

I'm still cringing at this matchup. Hendo gets knocked down a lot. I hate to see what Cormier will do.

I didn't know old Lions ever used steroids. Cool story. I wonder where they get them, out in the wild...

(your hero is a cheat - plain and simple. Failed test for steroids. And why hasn't he announced the results of his most recent drug test? Hmmmmmmmm.....)

and of course there is nooooo possible way hendo has ever taken steroids?

Ah, the striker pro?

sure did with that amazing 1-3 performance

What we learned from the 1-3 performance is yhat judging sucks and a supposedly washed up fighter stood in there, and in at least two of those cases if not 3, beat guys much younger who are supposedly the top talent in the division. So trying to demean Dan just means the entire LHW and MW division is garbage, as he's stood in there with their top contenders.

I believe Dan in on a new contract and said he'll complete it. What happens with DC won't retire him but will determine what he becomes, a title contender or a retirement your fighter having rematches with Wandy and Lil Nog before calling it quits.

The guy that couldn't do much against Frank Mir will retire Hendo? Lol, no. Cormier is legit but he's not vicious like TRT/Lion/Dinosaur Belfort.

If Shields could take down Hendo I don't see why Cormier wouldn't. And every time Hendo goes on his back he looks like a turtle on his shield. Cormier by GnP, unless Hendo lands the H-bomb early.

and of course there is nooooo possible way hendo has ever taken steroids?

Odds are actually against Dan having taken steroids. He shows no physical signs associated with steroids use, has never had a weight shift, everytime he fought at 205 he came in well under weight even when holding jugs of water, and unlike many others he was never caught.

He might have taken things other than TRT, but i'd say no. Generally guys who take steroids see the gains and go overboard, thats why we have giants with quick gains and ripped bodies like Overeem , Alves, Palhares and Pride day Vitor, or guys who do everything to hide it like Sylvia. Hell a great example is Bonnar, look at his first fights versus when he got caught, completely different body. In MMA its hard to really hide steroid use as you're in the gym so much you can't go without making large muscle gains unless you hide it with 30 pound of flab, Hendo has been fighting for so long if he used he'd look like modern day Ken Shamrock.

Ah, the striker pro?

bro look at how he puts his head down, eyes on the ground right arm flailing in the air, left arm not protecting at all, ive said it before and ill say it again, i remember school fights from when i was 15 and the kids there would fight better than hendo did in this fight

hendersonKO.gif

Back