I think DC will retire Hendo

yekmurat

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Every good thing has an end and I think Hendo s time come especially after TRT ban

Last edited:
Never count Henderson out. He just keeps on proving people wrong.

Poss. I think if DC wins an uninspired decision Dan will use it as an excuse to keep going.

daniel "wackest fighter nickname" cormier will eat a right hand from hendo and face plant on the octagon floor!!

im calling this right now

hendos got old man strength lol the old lion is the wise lion

That's very possible, but you never know with Hendo.
I don't think he has much chance of winning, but he might make it competitive.

I'm hoping for a dominant victory from Cormier.
He's an great guy and we always need more contenders.

Vitor is the old lion. Dan is just old

I didn't know old Lions ever used steroids. Cool story. I wonder where they get them, out in the wild...

(your hero is a cheat - plain and simple. Failed test for steroids. And why hasn't he announced the results of his most recent drug test? Hmmmmmmmm.....)

Hendersons chin is gone after the lat shogun fight. I've never seen him go down that heavily,other than in the vitor fight.

Hendo's at +550, fuck it! why not!!

I didn't know old Lions ever used steroids. Cool story. I wonder where they get them, out in the wild...

(your hero is a cheat - plain and simple. Failed test for steroids. And why hasn't he announced the results of his most recent drug test? Hmmmmmmmm.....)

What Vitor does on his own time none of my buisness so I dont give a shit. I enjoy his fights.

Maybe ur asshole is hurting because THE OLD LION put your man Hendo in the dirt

sure did with that amazing 1-3 performance

last 4 fights define hendo's career? brilliant

a. He proved people wrong in the 2nd shogun fight
b. He proved people wrong int he 1st shogun fight
c. He proved people wrong in the Fedor fight.
d. he proved people wrong in the Last Wandy fight.

The fact that he is 1-3 doesn't mean that he does not prove the odds wrong when being a huge underdog and should not be taken lightly as he is a tough durable guy that rarely gets finished.

Back