I think Dan Hooker is a good bet

I agree with you and have the same feeling. Hooker would be the worst matchup out of any top guy at 155 for him. I sstill think chandler finishes this fight. Or a decision. But it shouldn’t be easy by any means.
Oliviera would be an easier fight for chandler or even poirer. Gaetje would also be arough go.
If chandler looks great. He should be right in perfect position for a title shot.

I like both guys. They always bring it. Generally chandler is a really fast starter. But this fight is guaranteed fireworks.

I think a lot of ufc fans. Really have no idea someone can be good unless it’s under a ufc banner. it’s really weird.

Chandler is elite. This fight will be great. And a chandler win opens up the division significantly.

I like hooker too so if he wins it’s a great win for him.

This fight is a betting nightmare. Too many x factors involved for me to get anywhere near it.
This guy gets it. This fight is a nightmare to pick.

The "smartest" money would be to bet Hooker via stoppage AND Chandler just straight up which will get you +money on both bets. It will be a situation of winning a little while covering losses.

Seems like a coin toss to me. Hooker is as tough as they come.

I'd skip betting on both main and co-main tonight.

Hooker is currently -140.. Odds that Hooker wins ITD is +175. If you bet Hooker bet that he finishes Chandler. I personally like Chandler by decision at +305 but Im staying away from this fight.
Chandler is gonna have little trouble taking him down. I think Mike wins the fight. I have him to win on one of my parlays.

Chandler is gonna have little trouble taking him down. I think Mike wins the fight. I have him to win on one of my parlays.
D44773E4-75F9-4747-B900-728C3618477E.jpeg
for some reason my Chandler pick didn’t go through on my parlay damnit. Underdogs reign. Hell I only bet my $6 bonus and got $50 should’ve been $85. Wish I would’ve deposited some $$ and upped the bet

I like Chandler and hope he wins, but this is a bad stylistic match for him

he's also facing a much taller striker who is good at keeping it standing and getting back to his feet

I think Hooker easily wins a decision or gets a late TKO on a gassed out Chandler

has anyone here watched a lot of Hooker film where he gets grapple fucked? I haven't seen that many of his fights

talk me out of betting on Hooker
Hope you didnt

Back