I think dabronx is one the reasons that Khabib quit

He signed to fight Tony 3x tho, if u think he was scared of Tony really I don’t know what to say
He didn't show up though. Why did he always show up against guys with zero bjj but against guys considered good off their backs like Tony and Cerrone he pulled out several times? That's the real question.

He didn't show up though. Why did he always show up against guys with zero bjj but against guys considered good off their backs like Tony and Cerrone he pulled out several times? That's the real question.
Guess we’ll have to disagree on that. Tony had been exposed as terrible on his back. RDA,Poirier and Tubau are no joke when it comes to BJJ

Guess we’ll have to disagree on that. Tony had been exposed as terrible on his back. RDA,Poirier and Tubau are no joke when it comes to BJJ
Exposed now but back then he was considered a threat. Poirier and RDA are okay, none of those 3 have amazing guards though. Also Tibau was early on and Khabib wasn't able to do much against him.

If Chandler would have won,youd have said the exact same shit too,hater ass

Well, to be honest both Charles and Chandler would give Khabib a good fight and might beat him.

Sina.gif

I think you're a revisionist and a dumbass.

Oliveira is not that good of his back where he would spent most of the fight. Felder finished him easily. Chandler pounded him pretty good.

Well, to be honest both Charles and Chandler would give Khabib a good fight and might beat him.
That almost sounds like a more honest title than the one presented,sir. If there is one thing we do not do here in the sherdog forums,it is honesty. The mods are approaching in their Hunter-killers as we speak.

His last loss was in 2017. I think he's a much different fighter now.
He is. He's evolved but people thinking he beats khabib and thinking khabib retired because of him..

This forum just crazy sometimes lol

when has BJJ ever been a difference maker?

lets be serious for a second lol

He is natural born khabib kriptonte

Edıt:Seems like I made angry a lot of virgin khabib fans,So let me explain a bit more Charles is 3rd degree black belt in BJJ and looked awesome on the feet too,when was the last time Khabib fought a guy who can give him so much problems?
And at the end of the day I am talking about undisputed UFC champion can you realize this?I am a diehard Muslim like Khabib and I root Muslims against anybody but truth is truth
I’m a Khabib hater but du Bronx is weakest champ LW has even seen and Khabib would have smashed him in a one side fight

I'm not a fan of khabib, but dude went undefeated, made good cash to support himself and his family, his dad died and he seems to want to coach others. Those are the reasons why and those are legit reasons.

Back