I think dabronx is one the reasons that Khabib quit

Stfu oldass,nobody is unbeatable, you re that old and still livinin a dream world
So,my friend I see that you are offended,by Khabib's storied undefeated streak,which is long and blemishless. And you say that nobody is unbeatable,but yet 29 men were given the oppurtunity to break the incredible streak of Khabib and ALL OF THEM have FAILED. In fact,Khabib left the UFC on his own terms,despite the begging of president Dana White,despite the lamb like bleating of those who wished to see the streak end,desperate to see the 1 next to the loss collumn. You personally probably tore out your hair and threw a limp wristed flabby arm onto the basement coffee table. In this,Khabib has actually conquered the UFC. He came,he saw,he took the title,and now he basks in his countries' favor in comfortable retirement in Makachkala. As conqueror of the UFC,everyone viewing this thread,and this forum are his servants.

giphy.gif

I don't particularly like Khabib, but if you believe he retired cuz he was affraid of losing (to anyone), you're a moron, a troll, a hater - or a combination.
In my mind I am 10 times more man than you ın every aspect of the game

So,my friend I see that you are offended,by Khabib's storied undefeated streak,which is long and blemishless. And you say that nobody is unbeatable,but yet 29 men were given the oppurtunity to break the incredible streak of Khabib and ALL OF THEM have FAILED. In fact,Khabib left the UFC on his own terms,despite the begging of president Dana White,despite the lamb like bleating of those who wished to see the streak end,desperate to see the 1 next to the loss collumn. You personally probably tore out your hair and threw a limp wristed flabby arm onto the basement coffee table. In this,Khabib has actually conquered the UFC. He came,he saw,he took the title,and now he basks in his countries' favor in comfortable retirement in Makachkala. As conqueror of the UFC,everyone viewing this thread,and this forum are his servants.

giphy.gif
You call me hater ass and got your answer bu the way I wont read that bullshit

You call me hater ass and got your answer bu the way I wont read that bullshit
Sir the destruction Khabib has wrought on the LW division is completley unprecedented. If it is your wish that Khabib return to the ultimate fighting championship,and compete with Charles Olivera,it would be a revisiting of the complete domination Khabib enjoyed before he left. Takedown records would be broken,the streak would climb into the thirties,and one by one all of your hopefuls will be crushed and dominated,and probably quit the sport,or limp off to Bellator.

Most submissions in UFC history
KO power
8 win streak
LW Champion

You're a kebab nuthugger if you don't think he'd have a chance
No one said he didn't have a chance. I've been preaching for 2 years that Oliveira's submission over position BJJ style could definitely catch Khabib if he wasn't dotting his i's and crossing his t's the entire time.

That's not what this thread is about.

Khabib is a bad match up for oliveira i think. Oliveira clearly has worked on his resolve, but khabib is the king of making you quit and accepting defeat. And good luck submitting him. I don't think Khabib was too shook by the prospect of potentially fighting him.

That's not what this thread is about.
You are correct sir,it is not. What this thread is,is a poorly constructed insidious conspiracy to sully the good name of Khabib Nurmagomedov,and it is implied that he ran from a promotion due to a fighter Khabib may only barely even know the existence of. This division,as it currently stands,is only allowed to exist because Khabib in his infinite benevolence,wills it to be so.

You are correct sir,it is not. What this thread is a poorly constructed insidious conspiracy to sully the good name of Khabib Nurmagomedov,and it is implied that he ran from a promotion due to a fighter Khabib may only barely even know the existence of. This division,as it currently stands,is only allowed to exist because Khabib in his infinite benevolence,wills it to be so.
Lmao!
View media item 34097

You are correct sir,it is not. What this thread is a poorly constructed insidious conspiracy to sully the good name of the Khabib Nurmagomedov,and it is implied that he ran from a promotion due to a fighter Khabib may only barely even know the existence of. This division,as it currently stands,is only allowed to exist because Khabib in his infinite benevolence,wills it to be so.
2 things

1. Khabib has known about Oliveria for years. Let's not play stupid or hyperbolic.

2. Oliveria played no role in Khabib's retirement whatsoever. If Khabib's mother said "go beat him son" Khabib would (gun to my head) maul him to a TKO finish.

2 things

1. Khabib has known about Oliveria for years. Let's not play stupid or hyperbolic.

2. Oliveria played no role in Khabib's retirement whatsoever. If Khabib's mother said "go beat him son" Khabib would (gun to my head) maul him to a TKO finish.
If there is one name that could be used as a reason for Khabib's decision to step down from his lofty perch as the Goat of all that he surverys and all theirein that may be explored,that name can only be Islam Mackachev (Izzy the Mack for short) who Khabib sees as the heir apparent,and who can continue the legacy of Combat Sambo,Abdulamanap (RIP) and his teachings.

styles make fights buddeh. A BJJ guy with superior striking is a problem for a wrestler with average striking like Khabib, there's a reason he has avoided fighting guys like that in his career.
Superior striking.

{<jordan}

Who has he avoided like that?

Fuck you guys make me laugh.

Khabib quit because he was scared that he was going to miss weight again. He would have become the first champ to have the belt stripped due to missing weight, which would really hurt his legacy.

Look at what Khabib did at UFC 209. He was fighting Tony for an interim title. He realized 4 hours before weigh-ins that he wasn't going to make weight, so he left the athletes' hotel and went to a random hospital without contacting the UFC's medical staff. The ER doctors at that random hospital diagnosed Khabib as simply dehydrated, gave him an IV, then discharged him after a couple of hours, basically telling him not to waste their time with his bullshit. He didn't need to go to the hospital, he could have rehydrated a bit, showed up at weigh-ins, missed weight again, and the fight with Tony would have gone on as scheduled, except Khabib wouldn't have been eligible for the title.

Fast forward to Khabib's most recent fights. At UFC 242 and UFC 254, he had to strip down to make weight and was unsteady on the scale.

8d84023c-15d0-11eb-9ff1-f14650b70f66_image_hires_063359.jpg

Khabib could have fought at 170. That was where he had been fighting when the UFC signed him. But at 170, the risk of losing was too high for Khabib, so he insisted on trying to make 155 despite missing weight multiple times. Then he quit once the struggle to make 155 became impossible for him.

Back