I think Conor's success was bad for guys like Platinum Perry

skullmaskkid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think Conor being outspoken the way he is and being able to visualize his success gave guys like Platinum the false confidence that if he acted the same way success will also follow. Platinum just needs a better gameplan and he could had this fight

The whole sport is filled with wannabes now saying they're coming for 2 belts.

Perry thought he was Conor

MMa purists knew he was 2016 Huston Alexander

dude the guy has gods gift as a tattoo i highly doubt hes copying conor.....

I think Conor being outspoken the way he is and being able to visualize his success gave guys like Platinum the false confidence that if he acted the same way success will also follow. Platinum just needs a better gameplan and he could had this fight

y6gpp_s-200x150.gif

Sure, why not can I go now..?

No.Perry very obviously lacks a lot of technique. He has power but his stand up technique is pretty fucking terrible and his defense is shit.

everything about platinum nation and their god was doomed from the start. Time to get back the saddle club books and listen to beiber.

Connor lost multiple times and is still touted as the GOAT on here by many

Perrys loss is the same as connor losing to duffy

Connor's success has been bad for most fighters not named Connor or Nate.

Somebody please shoop conors face on one of micky galls choke outs

I don't feel bad for that guy at all. Make sure your fucking game is tight before you start talking shit

Connor is a twit who runs his mouth . I hope I see him in person so I can tell him face to face what a :eek::eek::eek: he is

what "Platinum" needs is a new nickname and what he doesn't need is a bunch of asswipes hyping him beyond measure.

what "Platinum" needs is a new nickname and what he doesn't need is a bunch of asswipes hyping him beyond measure.
his nickname is awesome and original

Back