I think Conor could beat Israel.

He has a shot.
He is crafty on the feet and punches like a mule kicking.

Haha, isreal wins 10/10 times

Since both do not wrestle, they will just stand. Conor's striking is superior.conor would have made Israel paid for those misses despite being shorter.

Go ahead and call me a conor nut hugger . I almost got banned for shitting on conor lol
you are not a nuthugger, kid.
You are just fucking stupid.

Even if Conor's striking was superior, the size advantage alone would make it a kids play for Adesanya.
McTapper wouldn't tap... he would sleep.

this happens if you have your ass where your brain should be

The most delusional thread I’ve ever seen on Sherdog. At this point Conor fans are beyond help. I don’t know who does more drugs, Conor or his fans.

People will laugh at this, but it wouldn't totally surprise me if he did.

If it's a striking game and you don't have an iron chin, Conor has a great chance of beating you.

People will laugh because it is laughable. You believe conor has a great chance because you lack simple reasoning, and are blinded by your own irrational fandom.

No.

I realize Dustin v Max made Conor's earlier achievements look way better. But no, stop. Conor struggled against a borderline top 10-top 15 guy at 170. Israel might be the largest 185'er of all time, he has the dimensions that are larger than most HW's, he'd just need to fill out. Matchmaking like this is why weight classes exist.

It is garbage like the OP is why Conor gets so much shit here.

Back