I think Conor could beat Israel.

7.62x39

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Since both do not wrestle, they will just stand. Conor's striking is superior.conor would have made Israel paid for those misses despite being shorter.

Go ahead and call me a conor nut hugger . I almost got banned for shitting on conor lol

Jesus Christ

<FutbolThink>

The woman in the hotel has a better chance of beating Conor in a rematch.

No chance.

Do you honestly think he hits harder than Kelvin? Or that he can take a better shot?

It's nonsense to even talk about this.

<{outtahere}>

These Conor nuthuggers get crazier by the day

People will laugh at this, but it wouldn't totally surprise me if he did.

If it's a striking game and you don't have an iron chin, Conor has a great chance of beating you.

This level of stupidity deserves a ban.

<{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}>

YOU ARE STATING THAT ADESANYA, A 185 WITH A SIGNIFICANT REACH AND HEIGHT ADVANTAGE CAN BE DEFEATED BY MCG WHO HAS A HEIGHT DISADVANTAGE OF 1.4 Ft AND A REACH DISADVANTAGE OF 6 INCHES, CAN BEAT IZZI WHO DROPPED KELVIN SEVERAL TIMES AND WHO'S SIGNIFICANTLY STRONGER AND BULKIER???

You sir, are a troll or a ignorant and without the disadvantages Adesayna would murk Mcg since he's at least 100 times a much better striker in everything.

tenor.gif

Even Conor doesn't believe that sh!t..

People will laugh at this, but it wouldn't totally surprise me if he did.

If it's a striking game and you don't have an iron chin, Conor has a great chance of beating you.
Isn’t that pretty much the case for every fighter at the highest level of the sport? GTFO

ThoroughAbsoluteFeline-max-1mb.gif
Even Bill Hicks doesn't believe it and he's dead.

He might look good for the first few minutes making Israel miss, but once he gets hit the fight changes.

Since both do not wrestle, they will just stand. Conor's striking is superior.conor would have made Israel paid for those misses despite being shorter.

Go ahead and call me a conor nut hugger . I almost got banned for shitting on conor lol

maybe yr not a conor nuthugger but then yr just an idiot with no excuse

Connors power doesn’t translate past 155. He is a precise striker with great power at 145. Very food power at 155 but I doubt it’s special at 170 and certainly not at 185. He has limited ground game and anyone who can take his shot will likely beat him.

Back