I think Conor can Beat Masvidal

You forget that Masvidal turned the lights out on left-handed guy Darren Till, and also outworked another left-handed guy, Nate Diaz. So he has experience against southpaw fighters.

Masvidal has a strong chin and an aggressive offence to match. Even Till couldn't knock him out at WW, and Till was huge for the weight class. Suffered a flash knockdown and showed no signs of serious damage. Stephen Thompson landed a lot of significant strikes as well against Masvidal, but never seemed to hurt him.

Considering his size, he's a bad matchup for Conor but you definitely can't count Conor out in a stand up fight either, although I think that Conor has a better chance against Gaethje or even Ferguson than he does against Masvidal or Usman.
Wonderboy dropped Masvidal mate

You can down play McGregor all you want but no one is getting hit with those shots like that and survives. Not Jorge, who was floored by till, not fake newsman, not a HW. Those were bombs

Relax guy.
He beat Cowboy. Beating Cowboy does not make you able to hurt HWs..

nah Masvidal is far more versatile and dominated Diaz with ease

Cerrone is just awful, no idea why he was fighting Conor in the first place. Should've been Gaethje
Cerrone isn't a top tier fighter, but to call him awful is a fucking joke of a take. He's on the Felder/Barboza/Iaquinta level. You're an idiot.

Relax guy.
He beat Cowboy. Beating Cowboy does not make you able to hurt HWs..
Even a hw taking a clean hk goes down. Size makes you stronger but not the chin

That wasn't the question. Let me make it simple for you.

Did Floyd try to win the first few rounds which Conrat won?
You sound very incoherent and yes I did answer your original question, however, your new question is incomprehensible.

Dana is being a bit silly here.
If Conor loses to Jorge he can spin some shit n still give him a TS against Khabib.
He'll say something like Jorge is a true 170er, Cowboy is a true 155er so that's why he's getting the TS.
He could have 2 huge PPV's instead of one.

He isnt gonna fight masvidal! He’s a fighter on a roll, and at his peak. He’s tough as fck and will still be there rounds 3, 4 and 5. He’s not a 37 year old delicate fighter coming off of devastating loses.

if Conor has any balls he would’ve fought a worthy opponent last night, not a hand picked old fighter to make him look good

Its a good fight, could go either way

Cerrone is awful? Please list the extent of your damage. Masvidal is the fight to make... I am not sure where to land on that one, but if forced to guess I would lean towards George.

Cowboy is 4-7 in his 11 last fights with 5 TKO losses.

Prior to that he had been TKO'd twice in 40 fights and 1 of them was a body kick..
Sorry but he is a gatekeeper at this point.

By the why do you think they chose someone coming out of two TKO losses to " fight " Conor for his comeback fight ?
Cerrone was probably still concussed from that Gaethje TKO, and honestly was set up as a sacrificial lamb, anyone with a brain can see that.
There is no way you are paying Conor money for him to fight a gatekeeper coming out of 2 TKO losses if not for setting the him up for a quick TKO win to boost the hype again.

That fight made no sense.
Conor should have been fighting at the very least Gaethje

ps : Masvidal will murk Conor but I doubt this fight happens, Dana already stated several times Mas " is way too big " and such BS.
He won't let him anywhere close to his cash cow even if the fight makes a lot of sense and Conor probably would like it too since he probably wants the BMF belt more than any of the legit belts, and he knows Jorge will keep it standing...

I think that is the fight. Will sell massive numbers..

Businesswise it's the best fight for sure to make at the moment.
BMF + belt biggest star + 2019 star of the year, will be a standing "just bleed" fight and probably do PPV record numbers for the UFC

Only downside is " what happens to Conor's career if loses ", especially worrying for the UFC brass too as Masvidal is someone that can KO/TKO him

I actually wouldn't be surprised if Conor Alvarez'd Masvidal. You guys just don't get it.

Till is a fucking middleweight. Jorge would giggle at the taste of Conor’s left, especially once Conor’s 8 minute cardio window has expired.

Also, Masvidal is not like golly gee let’s bang Cerrone. The guy is a street hustler - he will 100% talk up the standup war, only to wrestlefuck and batter, then submit Conor. It’s why Dana wants Conor nowhere close to Gamebred - he can’t trust him to play along.

But on that token, tonight's Conor finishes the Conor that fought Nate.

Based on what?? The 40 second wipeout of a guy who gets KOed every second outing? Come on man..

Wonderboy TKOd Nate.
The fuck he did.
tenor.gif

Back